[61]Mar 13, 2009
    • level: 22
    Preszlzo wrote:
    FrigginGodess wrote:
    Preszlzo wrote:
    FairyFan13 wrote:
    Preszlzo wrote:

FrigginGodess wrote:
    Hey, guys, did anyone see the set on Orpheum theatre? They were filiming for an ABC thing. BTw, does anyone know Trogdor?

You mean like... the BURNiNATOR???

Hey welcome back I haven't heard from you on deviantart do you still do deviations? We did interval running in P.E so exausting!

Well, no, not on that account. If you look at the messages on my devwall you'll see it's full of harrassing messages. Dunno if they've stopped or not. Apparantley, some site called Encyclopedia Dramatica wrote an article about me, and everyone took it seriously. Gawl, what a bunch of tools.

Really? You're more pop that I expected. Awesome. Although, in Encyclopedia Dramatica, that makes me a bit sorry.

I was more popular than I thought.

Preszlzo! You came back! I missed you and famguy2! You both updated today! Well, you shouldn't let those people bother you. Tell them the truth, and if they don't believe you then make a new account and don't say who you are except to your friends. But you're always welcome here, no one will harass you!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Preszlzo

[62]Mar 13, 2009
    • level: 11
    FOP_fan17 wrote:
    Preszlzo wrote:
    FrigginGodess wrote:
    Preszlzo wrote:
    FairyFan13 wrote:
    Preszlzo wrote:

FrigginGodess wrote:
    Hey, guys, did anyone see the set on Orpheum theatre? They were filiming for an ABC thing. BTw, does anyone know Trogdor?

Hey welcome back I haven't heard from you on deviantart do you still do deviations? We did interval running in P.E so exausting!

Well, no, not on that account. If you look at the messages on my devwall you'll see it's full of harrassing messages. Dunno if they've stopped or not. Apparantley, some site called Encyclopedia Dramatica wrote an article about me, and everyone took it seriously. Gawl, what a bunch of tools.

Really? You're more pop that I expected. Awesome. Although, in Encyclopedia Dramatica, that makes me a bit sorry.

Preszlzo! You came back! I missed you and famguy2! You both updated today! Well, you shouldn't let those people bother you. Tell them the truth, and if they don't believe you then make a new account and don't say who you are except to your friends. But you're always welcome here, no one will harass you!

Actually, making a new account and only telling my friends is exactly what I did. XD Dunno what you mean by "tell them the truth," though.

And thanks. =)

FrigginGodess

[63]Mar 13, 2009
    Preszlzo wrote:
    FOP_fan17 wrote:
    Preszlzo wrote:
    FrigginGodess wrote:
    Preszlzo wrote:
    FairyFan13 wrote:
    Preszlzo wrote:

FrigginGodess wrote:

Actually, making a new account and only telling my friends is exactly what I did. XD Dunno what you mean by "tell them the truth," though.

And thanks. =)

Anyways, great to have you back. I wonder if we can do, like, an art trade or sumthin.

bewitchedfan2k

[64]Mar 14, 2009
    • level: 12
    "I have a radio in my car"

FOP_fan17

[65]Mar 14, 2009
    ^That was random! So do I! I ate a McDonald's Snack Wrap today. Mmmmm.

FOP_fan17

[66]Mar 14, 2009
    Preszlzo wrote:
    FOP_fan17 wrote:
    Preszlzo wrote:
    FrigginGodess wrote:
    Preszlzo wrote:
    FairyFan13 wrote:
    Preszlzo wrote:

FrigginGodess wrote:

And thanks. =)

What I meant by "tell them the truth" is try to straighten out any rumors they wrote about you on Encyclopedia Dramatica.

cozmorocks12

[67]Mar 14, 2009
    • level: 14
    I just visited my Livevideo account and watched some Fairly OddBaby commercials, brings such good memories of watching Nick obseessively to see if I could record the commercials and the suspense leaing up to the premiere of FOB. Ahh good times.

FairyFan13

[68]Mar 14, 2009
    • level: 16
    cozmorocks12 wrote:
    I just visited my Livevideo account and watched some Fairly OddBaby commercials, brings such good memories of watching Nick obseessively to see if I could record the commercials and the suspense leaing up to the premiere of FOB. Ahh good times.
    It reminds me that feeling when I first saw those sweet commercials.

bewitchedfan2k

[69]Mar 15, 2009

FOP_fan17 wrote:

Sorry it's a line from Kenan & Kel (90s nick show) the guy who runs the convenient says it in one of the episodes and it was just a random thing to say. Me and my gang of friends just use to say it a lot. We'd go into empty classrooms and write it on the blackboards and stuff. It was kind of our little groups 'thing' or motto.

I just happened to be reminiscing about those times yesterday and remembered so just went round the web randomly posting it.

kitkatbar3003

[70]Mar 15, 2009
    Haha, my friend and I found a tape of My Cousin Skeeter. Anyone remember that show? XD

FairyFan13

[71]Mar 15, 2009
    kitkatbar3003 wrote:
    Haha, my friend and I found a tape of My Cousin Skeeter. Anyone remember that show? XD
    I remember I used to watch it!

rbfan

[72]Mar 15, 2009
    • level: 14
    bewitchedfan2k wrote:

FOP_fan17 wrote:

Sorry it's a line from Kenan & Kel (90s nick show) the guy who runs the convenient says it in one of the episodes and it was just a random thing to say. Me and my gang of friends just use to say it a lot. We'd go into empty classrooms and write it on the blackboards and stuff. It was kind of our little groups 'thing' or motto.

I just happened to be reminiscing about those times yesterday and remembered so just went round the web randomly posting it.

Kenan does Saturday Night Live now! (similar to All That)
    I love SNL

FrigginGodess

[73]Mar 15, 2009
    FairyFan13 wrote:
    kitkatbar3003 wrote:
    I remember I used to watch it!

I remember seeing and episode on Youtube. IT was kinda crazy, but it was cute and enjoyable.

bewitchedfan2k

[74]Mar 16, 2009

^It a pity for me because that was the era I totally missed out on because I was going though my ''I'm grown up adult now studying adult things and I don't watch silly children TV' stage. Until coming back out the other side of it in 2006 with a loud 'screw it - I can be adult with childish attributes if I want to it's my life' approach.

Moral, don't go though that stage. If people find me weird it's their problem.

FairyFan13

[75]Mar 16, 2009
    I finally got my braces off today!!!

kitkatbar3003

[76]Mar 16, 2009
    Lucky! I have mine for half a year more. XD I kind of like them though... -gets odd stares-

FairyFan13

[77]Mar 16, 2009
    kitkatbar3003 wrote:
    Lucky! I have mine for half a year more. XD I kind of like them though... -gets odd stares-
    LOL!It's okay I liked mine too, but having no braces is much better. The last few months goes fast.

FrigginGodess

[78]Mar 16, 2009
    FairyFan13 wrote:
    kitkatbar3003 wrote:
    LOL!It's okay I liked mine too, but having no braces is much better. The last few months goes fast.

Although I have an overbite and my mom is a dentist, I don't need braces. I dunno. My mom thinks it's bad.

And this is coming from a dentist. A DENTIST!

FairyFan13

[79]Mar 16, 2009
    FrigginGodess wrote:
    FairyFan13 wrote:
    kitkatbar3003 wrote:

Although I have an overbite and my mom is a dentist, I don't need braces. I dunno. My mom thinks it's bad.

And this is coming from a dentist. A DENTIST!
    Really that is really odd.

bewitchedfan2k

[80]Mar 17, 2009

^ I'm just about to go for the Dentists this afternoon (2 hrs from now as I am writing this). Yes in contrast to the US stereotype (which I find funny) we do have dentists and dental care in England

Just a check up. I'm just going to be very annoyed if I don't get at least some discount because I'm unemployed. When I studied politics at college I know that in 2001 people on disability or full income support got it totally free but when just claiming unemployment you didn't. That was 8 years ago and the law had better have been changed now (but I bet it hasn't).

Oh and Happy St Patricks day everyone. We get the new st partricks Simpsons episode air here (and Ireland) tonight and it then goes out in the US this sunday, that is a first in the shows history. So it doesn't just happen with Nick stuff anymore

Edited on 03/17/2009 5:58am
    Edited 4 total times.