Daily 7:00 AM on NickelodeonIn Season

Poof ruined the series

fewmet

[21]Feb 25, 2013
    • level: 12

YellowRaven2715 wrote:
    skyshaymin4ever wrote:

YellowRaven2715 wrote:
    I think Poof ruined the series because he's being focused way tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!

poof's not always the focus

In the new episode, he is!

Oh, please. And that hurts the show, how? At least he gives the writers, such as they are, new ideas to write about, instead of the endless screwed-up wish/jerky Cosmo/bratty Timmy stuff.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

FOP_fan17

[22]Feb 25, 2013
    • level: 22
    ^Fewmet, as usual, has it right. Almost every episode that has nothing to do with Poof is littered with so many problems they could have been predicted from a mile away. I am so tired of the same formula on this show, and Poof episodes provide a break from it. Look at "Planet Poof".....in my opinion, the idea of pairing Poof with Mrs. Chang was not only a rare good idea for FOP, but it was also well executed. It wasn't about fixing some selfish wish, Cosmo and Dad being.....I have no idea how to describe them anymore, or something about Crocker's life that's so sad it's not even funny. At least when Poof has an episode, you get a little bit of Cosmo's enjoyable side and some heartfelt moments. And since Poof is a baby, he doesn't scream at the top of his lungs and make your ears bleed.

skyshaymin4ever

[23]Feb 26, 2013
    • level: 5

stephdumas wrote:

I guess Poof will be under the shadows of Sparky. Just like Baby Smurf who was a cute addition was eclipsed by the Smurflings and Puppy. Interesting to note then both FOP and the Smurfs added a baby in the series and later a dog to keep the series Fresh. Strange coincidence.....

actually i never thought of that connection! at all

copper20

[24]Apr 23, 2013
    • level: 6
    I wish they never brought Poof in. He should just be shooken up until he dies, that way the show can go up in ratings.

LordGrievous

[25]Apr 24, 2013
    • level: 13

copper20 wrote:
    I wish they never brought Poof in. He should just be shooken up until he dies, that way the show can go up in ratings.

That's a horrible way to kill Poof.

It would need to be funny like Mr Turner seeing him and thinks Poof is a balloon that he pops with a pin, then he leaves the roomwith Timmy,Wanda, and Cosmo with their mouth's open in shock.

I'm sorry to any Poof fans but when they made it so Cosmo was the one pregnant, that was a bad sign for the character and the show itself.

Instead of introducing new characters "Poof/Sparky" they should have focused on character development on the characters they already have that don't get enough screeen time,they also need tostop using Crocker so much too.

FOP_fan17

[26]Apr 24, 2013
    • level: 22

copper20 wrote:
    Do I even need to explain what's horribly wrong with this post? And in regards to the post directly above mine, the idea with Mr. Turner would most certainly NOT be funny. I can't believe people are actually saying stuff like this!

You know, I'm notplanningon everhaving children of my own. But I don't wish infertility on those that do want children, or wish any bad things would happen to other people's children. If you don't like Poof, fine, but saying he should die is insensitive and absurd.

cozmorocks12

[27]Apr 24, 2013
    • level: 14

FOP_fan17 wrote:

copper20 wrote:
    Do I even need to explain what's horribly wrong with this post? And in regards to the post directly above mine, the idea with Mr. Turner would most certainly NOT be funny. I can't believe people are actually saying stuff like this!

You know, I'm notplanningon everhaving children of my own. But I don't wish infertility on those that do want children, or wish any bad things would happen to other people's children. If you don't like Poof, fine, but saying he should die is insensitive and absurd.

I know this is the second time some random person comes on here and wishes for some character to die just for the "laughs".What'swrong with people these days?

stephdumas

[28]Apr 24, 2013
    • level: 10

cozmorocks12 wrote:

I know this is the second time some random person comes on here and wishes for some character to die just for the "laughs".What'swrong with people these days?

Maybe we could blame South Park for that. In the earlier seasons, Kenny's deaths became a running gag.

Or we could even go further back in time with the execution sketches of "You Can't Do that on Television" where a kid find an excuse to not be executionned or the executionner ended being shot when he said fire like in this one http://youtu.be/CQ1KdemIdPo?t=5m56s Since You Can't Do that on Television was a Canadian show, let's blame Canada. ;-)

Ayranci

[29]May 2, 2013
    • level: 17

@copper20 If Poof dies, this show doesn't get better and also you forgot that kids watch this show too. I agree that this show went down after Poof came but I don't think Poof ruined this show. This show is still a good show, even It's not great as old days. Why some people says stuff like this? I'm not a fan of Poof but he is so cute and enjoyable character. I agree with @FOP_fan17! If Poof dies in a new episode of FOP, that episode will be the worst episode of FOP for me FOREVER!!!

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?

Edited on 05/02/2013 7:01am