TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

The Fairly OddParents Forums

Daily 7:00 AM on NickelodeonIn Season

Should Cosmo and Wanda have another child?

Should Cosmo and Wanda have another child?

  • Avatar of FairyFan13

    FairyFan13

    [1]Jul 22, 2010
    • member since: 12/19/07
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 1,473

    So i was just thinking about Cosmo and Wanda having another kid. I always wanted them to have a little girl but would it be too much for the show?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of stephdumas

    stephdumas

    [2]Jul 22, 2010
    • member since: 07/15/07
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 1,028

    I think it might be too much for Cosmo and Wanda, maybe they could try another variation like Blonda and Wandissimo having a child? (As for Blonda, if the original VA isn't available, how about Megan Fahlenbock known for the voice of Nikki in 6Teen and Gwen in TDI/TDA or Kristin Fairlie who voiced Bridgette in TDI, they could fit the voice of Blonda?)


    On the other hand, it might be another way to swim with the sharks

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of FairyFan13

    FairyFan13

    [3]Jul 22, 2010
    • member since: 12/19/07
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 1,473
    There actually is a fanfiction about Wandissmo and Blonda having a baby but its not finished yet.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of doguineta

    doguineta

    [4]Jul 22, 2010
    • member since: 01/13/10
    • level: 20
    • rank: Cow Bell
    • posts: 1,416
    stephdumas wrote:

    I think it might be too much for Cosmo and Wanda, maybe they could try another variation like Blonda and Wandissimo having a child? (As for Blonda, if the original VA isn't available, how about Megan Fahlenbock known for the voice of Nikki in 6Teen and Gwen in TDI/TDA or Kristin Fairlie who voiced Bridgette in TDI, they could fit the voice of Blonda?)


    On the other hand, it might be another way to swim with the sharks



    Susan Blakesleey (sp?) is the voicew of Blonda, and sometimes Tara Strong, and they are both part of the main cast, so Blonda could pop up anytime...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of luiz4200

    luiz4200

    [5]Jul 23, 2010
    • member since: 06/18/05
    • level: 38
    • rank: Squarepants
    • posts: 2,948
    FairyFan13 wrote:

    So i was just thinking about Cosmo and Wanda having another kid. I always wanted them to have a little girl but would it be too much for the show?



    I can imagine Jorgen saying: "Oh, no you don't. I made it official about not wishing for a baby after you guys wished for Poof." He then POOFs Da Rules but can't find the rule. "Oh, no! I forgot again. I keep writing sticky notes to remind me about making the rule official but I keep forgetting." He then writes another note. "There. Now I'll remember."

    Any guesses on where I got this from?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of doguineta

    doguineta

    [6]Jul 23, 2010
    • member since: 01/13/10
    • level: 20
    • rank: Cow Bell
    • posts: 1,416
    luiz4200 wrote:
    FairyFan13 wrote:

    So i was just thinking about Cosmo and Wanda having another kid. I always wanted them to have a little girl but would it be too much for the show?



    I can imagine Jorgen saying: "Oh, no you don't. I made it official about not wishing for a baby after you guys wished for Poof." He then POOFs Da Rules but can't find the rule. "Oh, no! I forgot again. I keep writing sticky notes to remind me about making the rule official but I keep forgetting." He then writes another note. "There. Now I'll remember."

    Any guesses on where I got this from?


    FAIRLY ODDBABY!!!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of FairyFan13

    FairyFan13

    [7]Jul 23, 2010
    • member since: 12/19/07
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 1,473
    doguineta wrote:
    luiz4200 wrote:
    FairyFan13 wrote:

    So i was just thinking about Cosmo and Wanda having another kid. I always wanted them to have a little girl but would it be too much for the show?



    I can imagine Jorgen saying: "Oh, no you don't. I made it official about not wishing for a baby after you guys wished for Poof." He then POOFs Da Rules but can't find the rule. "Oh, no! I forgot again. I keep writing sticky notes to remind me about making the rule official but I keep forgetting." He then writes another note. "There. Now I'll remember."

    Any guesses on where I got this from?


    FAIRLY ODDBABY!!!!
    I could totally see that. I could also see if it was a girl that the female fairies give birth to the girl fairies. That way we could Wanda act like Cosmo only probably ten times worse lol
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of FOP_fan17

    FOP_fan17

    [8]Jul 24, 2010
    • member since: 02/12/08
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 5,086
    As much as I think them having a daughter is a cute idea, I don't think they need to add another child to the show. Maybe if there was a 10 or 20 years later moment where it shows everybody, it might be nice to see them with another child, but not right now, while they're still in the present.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of luiz4200

    luiz4200

    [9]Jul 24, 2010
    • member since: 06/18/05
    • level: 38
    • rank: Squarepants
    • posts: 2,948
    doguineta wrote:
    luiz4200 wrote:
    FairyFan13 wrote:

    So i was just thinking about Cosmo and Wanda having another kid. I always wanted them to have a little girl but would it be too much for the show?



    I can imagine Jorgen saying: "Oh, no you don't. I made it official about not wishing for a baby after you guys wished for Poof." He then POOFs Da Rules but can't find the rule. "Oh, no! I forgot again. I keep writing sticky notes to remind me about making the rule official but I keep forgetting." He then writes another note. "There. Now I'll remember."

    Any guesses on where I got this from?


    FAIRLY ODDBABY!!!!


    I ment the part of keeping writing new notes and constantly forgetting. Not the original sticky note.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Boolia

    Boolia

    [10]Jul 24, 2010
    • member since: 08/17/07
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 2,096
    Maybe in a spinoff if they make one.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of FOP_fan17

    FOP_fan17

    [11]Jul 24, 2010
    • member since: 02/12/08
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 5,086
    I agree with the "No way Poof and Timmy are enough!" category on the poll...since they tend to be overwhelmed with the two they have, I think it would be a bit much to load another child on them. Perhaps years from now it could be different.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of FairyFan13

    FairyFan13

    [12]Jul 24, 2010
    • member since: 12/19/07
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 1,473
    Timmy and Poof are alot to handle but lol
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of imverybasic

    imverybasic

    [13]Jul 26, 2010
    • member since: 07/09/06
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 3,060

    Timmy and Poof are more than enough to handle. 'Nuff said.

    Edited on 07/26/2010 2:20pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of FairyFan13

    FairyFan13

    [14]Jul 26, 2010
    • member since: 12/19/07
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 1,473
    If only Poof had been a girl then it would be even since Timmy is a boy. But Timmy and Poof are awesome brothers!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of imverybasic

    imverybasic

    [15]Jul 26, 2010
    • member since: 07/09/06
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 3,060

    Believe it or not, I used to think of Poof as a girl, for a very.very.long time. But that was before/until I saw "Fairly Odd Baby", of course.

    Edited on 07/26/2010 9:13pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of FairyFan13

    FairyFan13

    [16]Jul 26, 2010
    • member since: 12/19/07
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 1,473
    imverybasic wrote:

    Believe it or not, I used to think of Poof as a girl, for a very.very.long time. But that was before/until I saw "Fairly Odd Baby", of course.

    Me too but ever since they said he was a boy and i went back and watched fairly odd baby. The baby did look more like a boy. I think Cosmo and Wanda should have a surpise baby to end the series haha
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of FOP_fan17

    FOP_fan17

    [17]Jul 28, 2010
    • member since: 02/12/08
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 5,086
    ^That would be OK, as long as we don't witness the pregnancy and Timmy learns to be more mature with two godsiblings.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of FairyFan13

    FairyFan13

    [18]Jul 28, 2010
    • member since: 12/19/07
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 1,473
    FOP_fan17 wrote:
    ^That would be OK, as long as we don't witness the pregnancy and Timmy learns to be more mature with two godsiblings.
    Like the second baby just shows up and skipping the whole sphill unlike fairly odd baby?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of imverybasic

    imverybasic

    [19]Jul 28, 2010
    • member since: 07/09/06
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 3,060

    It won't be any worse than when Timmy witnessed the first pregnancy. By now, he should be more mature and know what he's expecting.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of FOP_fan17

    FOP_fan17

    [20]Jul 28, 2010
    • member since: 02/12/08
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 5,086

    FairyFan13 wrote:
    FOP_fan17 wrote:
    ^That would be OK, as long as we don't witness the pregnancy and Timmy learns to be more mature with two godsiblings.
    Like the second baby just shows up and skipping the whole sphill unlike fairly odd baby?
    I just think that if they have another baby, it should appear in a "10 or 20 years later" kind of thing. I think it would be unappealing to fans if they had to watch another baby episode all over again.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.