TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

The Fairly OddParents Forums

Daily 7:00 AM on NickelodeonIn Season

Should Cosmo and Wanda have another child?

Should Cosmo and Wanda have another child?

FairyFan13

[1]Jul 22, 2010
    • level: 16

So i was just thinking about Cosmo and Wanda having another kid. I always wanted them to have a little girl but would it be too much for the show?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

stephdumas

[2]Jul 22, 2010
    • level: 10

I think it might be too much for Cosmo and Wanda, maybe they could try another variation like Blonda and Wandissimo having a child? (As for Blonda, if the original VA isn't available, how about Megan Fahlenbock known for the voice of Nikki in 6Teen and Gwen in TDI/TDA or Kristin Fairlie who voiced Bridgette in TDI, they could fit the voice of Blonda?)

On the other hand, it might be another way to swim with the sharks

FairyFan13

[3]Jul 22, 2010
    There actually is a fanfiction about Wandissmo and Blonda having a baby but its not finished yet.

doguineta

[4]Jul 22, 2010
    • level: 20
    stephdumas wrote:

I think it might be too much for Cosmo and Wanda, maybe they could try another variation like Blonda and Wandissimo having a child? (As for Blonda, if the original VA isn't available, how about Megan Fahlenbock known for the voice of Nikki in 6Teen and Gwen in TDI/TDA or Kristin Fairlie who voiced Bridgette in TDI, they could fit the voice of Blonda?)

On the other hand, it might be another way to swim with the sharks

Susan Blakesleey (sp?) is the voicew of Blonda, and sometimes Tara Strong, and they are both part of the main cast, so Blonda could pop up anytime...

luiz4200

[5]Jul 23, 2010
    • level: 38
    FairyFan13 wrote:

So i was just thinking about Cosmo and Wanda having another kid. I always wanted them to have a little girl but would it be too much for the show?

I can imagine Jorgen saying: "Oh, no you don't. I made it official about not wishing for a baby after you guys wished for Poof." He then POOFs Da Rules but can't find the rule. "Oh, no! I forgot again. I keep writing sticky notes to remind me about making the rule official but I keep forgetting." He then writes another note. "There. Now I'll remember."

Any guesses on where I got this from?

doguineta

[6]Jul 23, 2010
    • level: 20
    luiz4200 wrote:
    FairyFan13 wrote:

I can imagine Jorgen saying: "Oh, no you don't. I made it official about not wishing for a baby after you guys wished for Poof." He then POOFs Da Rules but can't find the rule. "Oh, no! I forgot again. I keep writing sticky notes to remind me about making the rule official but I keep forgetting." He then writes another note. "There. Now I'll remember."

FAIRLY ODDBABY!!!!

FairyFan13

[7]Jul 23, 2010
    doguineta wrote:
    luiz4200 wrote:
    FairyFan13 wrote:

FAIRLY ODDBABY!!!!
    I could totally see that. I could also see if it was a girl that the female fairies give birth to the girl fairies. That way we could Wanda act like Cosmo only probably ten times worse lol

FOP_fan17

[8]Jul 24, 2010
    • level: 22
    As much as I think them having a daughter is a cute idea, I don't think they need to add another child to the show. Maybe if there was a 10 or 20 years later moment where it shows everybody, it might be nice to see them with another child, but not right now, while they're still in the present.

luiz4200

[9]Jul 24, 2010
    • level: 38
    doguineta wrote:
    luiz4200 wrote:
    FairyFan13 wrote:

FAIRLY ODDBABY!!!!

I ment the part of keeping writing new notes and constantly forgetting. Not the original sticky note.

Boolia

[10]Jul 24, 2010
    Maybe in a spinoff if they make one.

FOP_fan17

[11]Jul 24, 2010
    I agree with the "No way Poof and Timmy are enough!" category on the poll...since they tend to be overwhelmed with the two they have, I think it would be a bit much to load another child on them. Perhaps years from now it could be different.

FairyFan13

[12]Jul 24, 2010
    Timmy and Poof are alot to handle but lol

imverybasic

[13]Jul 26, 2010

Timmy and Poof are more than enough to handle. 'Nuff said.

Edited on 07/26/2010 2:20pm

FairyFan13

[14]Jul 26, 2010
    If only Poof had been a girl then it would be even since Timmy is a boy. But Timmy and Poof are awesome brothers!

imverybasic

[15]Jul 26, 2010

Believe it or not, I used to think of Poof as a girl, for a very.very.long time. But that was before/until I saw "Fairly Odd Baby", of course.

Edited on 07/26/2010 9:13pm

FairyFan13

[16]Jul 26, 2010
    imverybasic wrote:

Believe it or not, I used to think of Poof as a girl, for a very.very.long time. But that was before/until I saw "Fairly Odd Baby", of course.

Me too but ever since they said he was a boy and i went back and watched fairly odd baby. The baby did look more like a boy. I think Cosmo and Wanda should have a surpise baby to end the series haha

FOP_fan17

[17]Jul 28, 2010
    ^That would be OK, as long as we don't witness the pregnancy and Timmy learns to be more mature with two godsiblings.

FairyFan13

[18]Jul 28, 2010
    FOP_fan17 wrote:
    ^That would be OK, as long as we don't witness the pregnancy and Timmy learns to be more mature with two godsiblings.
    Like the second baby just shows up and skipping the whole sphill unlike fairly odd baby?

imverybasic

[19]Jul 28, 2010

It won't be any worse than when Timmy witnessed the first pregnancy. By now, he should be more mature and know what he's expecting.

FOP_fan17

[20]Jul 28, 2010

FairyFan13 wrote:
    FOP_fan17 wrote:
    Like the second baby just shows up and skipping the whole sphill unlike fairly odd baby?
    I just think that if they have another baby, it should appear in a "10 or 20 years later" kind of thing. I think it would be unappealing to fans if they had to watch another baby episode all over again.