The Fairly OddParents Forums

Daily 7:00 AM on NickelodeonIn Season

Something new and exciting for FOP

LRifle

[1]Mar 7, 2012
    • level: 10

Well this place has been pretty much dead lately, but I guess a little tidbit surfaced a few days ago.

:
    @realhartman What if I told you I was working on something new and exciting regarding #FairlyOddparents?

That's from Hartman's twitter. He seems to be hinting that he is working on something new for FOP. We will see how this goes, but its the first bit of news we've had since season 8 ended.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

FOP_fan17

[2]Mar 7, 2012
    • level: 22
    ^Great to hear! I'm glad they didn't forget about this show! I'm hoping to hear more soon! Thanks LRifle!

bewitchedfan2k

[3]Mar 8, 2012
    • level: 12

Sounds like ''live action movie - the sequel'' to me personally.

FOP_fan17

[4]Mar 8, 2012
    ^Or a TV show spin-off based on the movie.

LordGrievous

[5]Mar 8, 2012
    • level: 13

FOP_fan17 wrote:
    ^Or a TV show spin-off based on the movie.

Both are bad news.

Edited on 03/08/2012 3:07pm
    Edited 2 total times.

stephdumas

[6]Mar 8, 2012

A special guest star doing a cameo appeance? Could it be the First Lady, Michelle Obama, who appeared in the Simpsons and more recently on ICarly?

alexspotsme

[7]Mar 8, 2012
    • level: 15
    It could mean anything, but I wouldn't oppose to having new FOP episodes or specials or whatever. I guess we'll have to see what comes out of their brains at this point.

I could always go for new episodes no matter what. The only reason this place died for a bit was because of the lack of news of what FOP's status is now.

FOP_fan17

[8]Mar 8, 2012
    ^I honestly thought that, with it being March and no news of FOP being renewed, that Nick was done with the show. But if they bring it back, I will always tune in, no matter what.

luiz4200

[9]Mar 9, 2012
    • level: 38
    I hope it's a crossover with Danny Phantom. Or any other thing Butch Hartman has worked on. Or even another Jimmy Timmy Power Hour.

cozmorocks12

[10]Mar 9, 2012
    • level: 14

bewitchedfan2k wrote:

Sounds like ''live action movie - the sequel'' to me personally.

This sounds like the most possible result right now.

BTW @FOP_fan17Nick's upfront will be this month so you folks who still want (honestly I don't) and think this show will continue might get your wish.

forever_brit

[11]Mar 10, 2012
    • level: 16

luiz4200 wrote:
    I hope it's a crossover with Danny Phantom. Or any other thing Butch Hartman has worked on. Or even another Jimmy Timmy Power Hour.

Retired JN fan here. *waves*

Jimmy Neutron ended six years ago and Planet Sheen was canceled, so the likelihood of there being another Jimmy/Timmy Power Hour is pretty much zero. Sorry.

LRifle

[12]Mar 11, 2012

Regarding the upfront announcements, I'm not sure we will here any news regarding FOP, good or bad. I'm not sure on this but I think a lot of the stuff that was being covered in the upfront was already announced around December or so. Most of it will likely cover Korra and the other new Nick shows.

However, Hartman's tweet does seem to indicate that there is more FOP stuff on the way. I don't think its a live action TV series, since they already have that Fred series which is basically the same premise about an unfunny manbaby.

LRifle

[13]Mar 12, 2012

Hartman has been chatting with Drake Bell again recently. He said (jokingly) "see you in hell" meaning "see you in Vancouver" which is where the FOP movie was filmed, so it could be the live action movie sequel. We'll have to wait and see.

stephdumas

[14]Mar 12, 2012

LRifle wrote:

Hartman has been chatting with Drake Bell again recently. He said (jokingly) "see you in hell" meaning "see you in Vancouver" which is where the FOP movie was filmed, so it could be the live action movie sequel. We'll have to wait and see.

I taught he talked of Hell, Michigan and one guy on another forum referred it to Detroit and the way Montreal goes with its potholes in the street and crumbling viaducts, it's a real h... LOL.

alfa9delta

[15]Mar 12, 2012
    • level: 6
    LRifle wrote:

Regarding the upfront announcements, I'm not sure we will here any news regarding FOP, good or bad. I'm not sure on this but I think a lot of the stuff that was being covered in the upfront was already announced around December or so. Most of it will likely cover Korra and the other new Nick shows.

However, Hartman's tweet does seem to indicate that there is more FOP stuff on the way. I don't think its a live action TV series, since they already have that Fred series which is basically the same premise about an unfunny manbaby.

You can't imagine how happy I am for hearing this. Personally I thnk it's not going to be another season. The way Butch wrote, it looks more like a TV special or something. As people said already, this is probably going to be a Fairly Odd Movie sequel. Of course it would be better to watch a crossover, with DP, for example, or a feature film, to mark the series finale.
    But anyway, even if it's a FOM sequel, at least is something for we to wait for.

alfa9delta

[16]Mar 12, 2012
    • level: 6

stephdumas wrote:

LRifle wrote:

I taught he talked of Hell, Michigan and one guy on another forum referred it to Detroit and the way Montreal goes with its potholes in the street and crumbling viaducts, it's a real h... LOL.

Hartman's tweet

skyshaymin4ever

[17]Apr 22, 2012
    • level: 5

it's not till december personally it would've been better airing it like 2 or three weeks from now

but their decsion

gwm1209

[18]May 22, 2012
    • level: 1

why not a new FOP game and add new stuff to it like mini games in some areas or a boss where you do mini games that are to defeat it. how about this FOP when wishes attack where Timmy has to deal with Vicky again and when Timmy wishes that he didn't need Vicky. after that he wishes all of his stuff disappears and he ask` guys why is my stuff disappearing ` then he remembers that with out Vicky he can't have Cosmo , Wanda ,or Poof butt it happens at night so he has 24 hours to have them so they had to redo some of the stuff he wished before so they can undo the wish.

luiz4200

[19]May 23, 2012
    • level: 38

Perhaps a crossover with Danny Phantom.

skyshaymin4ever

[20]May 23, 2012
    • level: 5

i have a better one

wha if they had a mario party 8 style game and you could play as all the characters even all of the one time only characters and gary

and what if they put it on the nick site

the name would be timmy's party wish