The Fairly OddParents Forums

Daily 7:00 AM on NickelodeonIn Season

Something new and exciting for FOP

  • Avatar of skyshaymin4ever

    skyshaymin4ever

    [21]May 23, 2012
    • member since: 11/28/09
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 240

    i like that idea

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of luiz4200

    luiz4200

    [22]May 24, 2012
    • member since: 06/18/05
    • level: 38
    • rank: Squarepants
    • posts: 2,936
    Timmy could return to Retroville and learn how they're coping with Sheen's absence. Or what they've been doing to find him. I'd like to know as well.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of LRifle

    LRifle

    [23]May 25, 2012
    • member since: 05/11/09
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 738
    A new FOP game wouldn't be a bad idea. Instead of the crappy previous games where Timmy runs around in a horrid looking 3D environment, with bad controls, bad camera, and C&W shouting useless advice every 3 seconds, it would be nice to instead see a game where you can play as more than just Timmy, cel-shaded or better yet full animation, and actually put this show and its large cast to glory.

    Unfortunately though, the days of FOP merchandise have long since passed, and the show getting one more season isn't going to justify them pouring hundreds of thousands of dollars into a video game that will probably flop just like the others. The only reason FOP got so many games in the first place was because those shovelware games were so cheap and easy to make.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of skyshaymin4ever

    skyshaymin4ever

    [24]May 31, 2012
    • member since: 11/28/09
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 240

    yea that's why i said the nick site i also wouldn't mind seeing some anti cosmo stuff besides the games though



    or another nicktoons game

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of TommyWimmer1

    TommyWimmer1

    [25]Jun 1, 2012
    • member since: 07/23/11
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 28

    I offer that Kath Soucie will return as Timmy Turner, as she has voiced the caracter since 2004.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of cozmorocks12

    cozmorocks12

    [26]Jun 3, 2012
    • member since: 02/01/08
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 1,214

    TommyWimmer1 wrote:


    I offer that Kath Soucie will return as Timmy Turner, as she has voiced the caracter since 2004.



    Not to sound like a GrammarNazior anything since I know you're new around here, but since she's only voiced her once you should say she has voiced the character IN 2004, not since 2004. That makes it sound like for the past 8 years Kath not Tara Strong has been voicing Timmy.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of skyshaymin4ever

    skyshaymin4ever

    [27]Jun 6, 2012
    • member since: 11/28/09
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 240

    also kathie soucie has never played timmy not even then that's been tara strong

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of forever_brit

    forever_brit

    [28]Jun 9, 2012
    • member since: 06/08/05
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 313

    luiz4200 wrote:
    Timmy could return to Retroville and learn how they're coping with Sheen's absence. Or what they've been doing to find him. I'd like to know as well.


    Won't happen because Jimmy Neutron ended 6 years ago and Planet Sheen is canceled. It's sad, honestly, because JN didn't get the recognition it truly deserved and only had three seasons, but it is what it is.


    I loved FOP back in its heyday when the writing was clever, but it's not the same as it used to be. The quality is no longer there anymore, and that's why I've basically stopped watching.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ultimatekey

    ultimatekey

    [29]Aug 23, 2012
    • member since: 07/11/08
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 2,834
    forever_brit wrote:

    luiz4200 wrote:
    Timmy could return to Retroville and learn how they're coping with Sheen's absence. Or what they've been doing to find him. I'd like to know as well.


    Won't happen because Jimmy Neutron ended 6 years ago and Planet Sheen is canceled. It's sad, honestly, because JN didn't get the recognition it truly deserved and only had three seasons, but it is what it is.


    I loved FOP back in its heyday when the writing was clever, but it's not the same as it used to be. The quality is no longer there anymore, and that's why I've basically stopped watching.



    Planet Sheen is not canceled. It is still going on in Nicktoons Network.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of YellowRaven2715

    YellowRaven2715

    [30]Jan 21, 2013
    • member since: 11/26/11
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 196
    ultimatekey wrote:
    forever_brit wrote:

    luiz4200 wrote:
    Timmy could return to Retroville and learn how they're coping with Sheen's absence. Or what they've been doing to find him. I'd like to know as well.


    Won't happen because Jimmy Neutron ended 6 years ago and Planet Sheen is canceled. It's sad, honestly, because JN didn't get the recognition it truly deserved and only had three seasons, but it is what it is.


    I loved FOP back in its heyday when the writing was clever, but it's not the same as it used to be. The quality is no longer there anymore, and that's why I've basically stopped watching.



    Planet Sheen is not canceled. It is still going on in Nicktoons Network.


    But I want it cancelled?!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of skyshaymin4ever

    skyshaymin4ever

    [31]Feb 19, 2013
    • member since: 11/28/09
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 240

    forever_brit wrote:


    luiz4200 wrote:
    Timmy could return to Retroville and learn how they're coping with Sheen's absence. Or what they've been doing to find him. I'd like to know as well.


    Won't happen because Jimmy Neutron ended 6 years ago and Planet Sheen is canceled. It's sad, honestly, because JN didn't get the recognition it truly deserved and only had three seasons, but it is what it is.


    I loved FOP back in its heyday when the writing was clever, but it's not the same as it used to be. The quality is no longer there anymore, and that's why I've basically stopped watching.



    not to start an agrue but


    they can still do it i believe butch is actually friends with the guy who made JN


    i mean they can just get together or something and discuss ideas how it'll work and who the bad guy is


    hell the whole special could be in dimmsdale too they could fight their own evil counterparts


    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of FOP_fan17

    FOP_fan17

    [32]Feb 25, 2013
    • member since: 02/12/08
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 5,081
    ^Jimmy Timmy Power Hour 3 was so horrible, they never need to pair those two together again.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of skyshaymin4ever

    skyshaymin4ever

    [33]Feb 26, 2013
    • member since: 11/28/09
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 240

    FOP_fan17 wrote:
    ^Jimmy Timmy Power Hour 3 was so horrible, they never need to pair those two together again.


    true but i wouldn't say they never need to pair them together again

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of luiz4200

    luiz4200

    [34]Feb 27, 2013
    • member since: 06/18/05
    • level: 38
    • rank: Squarepants
    • posts: 2,936
    skyshaymin4ever wrote:

    FOP_fan17 wrote:
    ^Jimmy Timmy Power Hour 3 was so horrible, they never need to pair those two together again.


    true but i wouldn't say they never need to pair them together again



    Did Shirley play matchmaker for Mr. Crocker and Ms. Fowl?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of skyshaymin4ever

    skyshaymin4ever

    [35]Feb 27, 2013
    • member since: 11/28/09
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 240

    luiz4200 wrote:
    skyshaymin4ever wrote:


    FOP_fan17 wrote:
    ^Jimmy Timmy Power Hour 3 was so horrible, they never need to pair those two together again.


    true but i wouldn't say they never need to pair them together again


    Did Shirley play matchmaker for Mr. Crocker and Ms. Fowl?


    OMG YESSSSS

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.