The Fairly OddParents Forums

Daily 7:00 AM on NickelodeonIn Season

Something new and exciting for FOP

skyshaymin4ever

[21]May 23, 2012
    • level: 5

i like that idea

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

luiz4200

[22]May 24, 2012
    • level: 38
    Timmy could return to Retroville and learn how they're coping with Sheen's absence. Or what they've been doing to find him. I'd like to know as well.

LRifle

[23]May 25, 2012
    • level: 10
    A new FOP game wouldn't be a bad idea. Instead of the crappy previous games where Timmy runs around in a horrid looking 3D environment, with bad controls, bad camera, and C&W shouting useless advice every 3 seconds, it would be nice to instead see a game where you can play as more than just Timmy, cel-shaded or better yet full animation, and actually put this show and its large cast to glory.

Unfortunately though, the days of FOP merchandise have long since passed, and the show getting one more season isn't going to justify them pouring hundreds of thousands of dollars into a video game that will probably flop just like the others. The only reason FOP got so many games in the first place was because those shovelware games were so cheap and easy to make.

skyshaymin4ever

[24]May 31, 2012

yea that's why i said the nick site i also wouldn't mind seeing some anti cosmo stuff besides the games though

or another nicktoons game

TommyWimmer1

[25]Jun 1, 2012
    • level: 3

I offer that Kath Soucie will return as Timmy Turner, as she has voiced the caracter since 2004.

cozmorocks12

[26]Jun 3, 2012
    • level: 14

TommyWimmer1 wrote:

I offer that Kath Soucie will return as Timmy Turner, as she has voiced the caracter since 2004.

Not to sound like a GrammarNazior anything since I know you're new around here, but since she's only voiced her once you should say she has voiced the character IN 2004, not since 2004. That makes it sound like for the past 8 years Kath not Tara Strong has been voicing Timmy.

skyshaymin4ever

[27]Jun 6, 2012

also kathie soucie has never played timmy not even then that's been tara strong

forever_brit

[28]Jun 9, 2012
    • level: 16

luiz4200 wrote:
    Timmy could return to Retroville and learn how they're coping with Sheen's absence. Or what they've been doing to find him. I'd like to know as well.

Won't happen because Jimmy Neutron ended 6 years ago and Planet Sheen is canceled. It's sad, honestly, because JN didn't get the recognition it truly deserved and only had three seasons, but it is what it is.

I loved FOP back in its heyday when the writing was clever, but it's not the same as it used to be. The quality is no longer there anymore, and that's why I've basically stopped watching.

ultimatekey

[29]Aug 23, 2012
    • level: 22
    forever_brit wrote:

luiz4200 wrote:

Won't happen because Jimmy Neutron ended 6 years ago and Planet Sheen is canceled. It's sad, honestly, because JN didn't get the recognition it truly deserved and only had three seasons, but it is what it is.

I loved FOP back in its heyday when the writing was clever, but it's not the same as it used to be. The quality is no longer there anymore, and that's why I've basically stopped watching.

Planet Sheen is not canceled. It is still going on in Nicktoons Network.

YellowRaven2715

[30]Jan 21, 2013
    • level: 6
    ultimatekey wrote:
    forever_brit wrote:

luiz4200 wrote:

Planet Sheen is not canceled. It is still going on in Nicktoons Network.

But I want it cancelled?!

skyshaymin4ever

[31]Feb 19, 2013

forever_brit wrote:

luiz4200 wrote:

not to start an agrue but

they can still do it i believe butch is actually friends with the guy who made JN

i mean they can just get together or something and discuss ideas how it'll work and who the bad guy is

hell the whole special could be in dimmsdale too they could fight their own evil counterparts

FOP_fan17

[32]Feb 25, 2013
    • level: 22
    ^Jimmy Timmy Power Hour 3 was so horrible, they never need to pair those two together again.

skyshaymin4ever

[33]Feb 26, 2013

FOP_fan17 wrote:
    ^Jimmy Timmy Power Hour 3 was so horrible, they never need to pair those two together again.

true but i wouldn't say they never need to pair them together again

luiz4200

[34]Feb 27, 2013
    • level: 38
    skyshaymin4ever wrote:

FOP_fan17 wrote:

Did Shirley play matchmaker for Mr. Crocker and Ms. Fowl?

skyshaymin4ever

[35]Feb 27, 2013

luiz4200 wrote:
    skyshaymin4ever wrote:

FOP_fan17 wrote:

Did Shirley play matchmaker for Mr. Crocker and Ms. Fowl?

OMG YESSSSS