The Fairly OddParents Forums

Daily 7:00 AM on NickelodeonIn Season

The Fairly Odd Parents Is Not A Baby Show!!!!!!

mahesh2001

[1]May 28, 2011
    • level: 11

At School People Know I'm A Fan Of Cartoons! And Everyone Says That The Fairly Odd Parents is A Baby Show!!Why People Think Think That. "Oh It Is A Baby Show Because It Is A Cartoon!". WTF! Just Because It Is A Cartoon Doesn't Mean That It Is A Baby Show! And I Will Give You Two More Examples! Jimmy Neutron: They Think It Is A Baby Show Because Why? Cuz It Is A Cartoon!! Rugrats: Why Because It Is A Show About Babies And It's A Cartoon!!!OMG!!!!!! But Wait People In School Say There Are A Coulple Of Cartoons That Are Not Baby Shows Like Fanboy and Chum Chum!Wait Pause! WTF!!!!!!!!!! Fanboy In Chum Chum Is The Most Stupidest, Lamest,Most Worst, Most Babiest,Most Horrid Thing Modern Day Media Gave Us (And Before I Watched F & C I Thought Justin Bieber Was!!!!). Well Anyway Don't You Just Hate It When People Show Is A Baby Show Just Because It Is A Cartoon!?

Edited on 05/28/2011 1:04pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

money3003

[2]May 28, 2011
    • level: 6

OMG!!! I kept laughing once I started to read the Fanboy and Chum Chum part. I mean, how old are these people? Fanboy and Chum Chum is practically the worst non-educational animated series I've ever seen.

You know what else? The shows you mentioned earlier ARE SO NOT baby shows. If they're baby shows, why are they so full of innuendos? And how can FOP be a baby show and F and CC isn't? That is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard! Do the people in your school have a tumor in their heads? Seriously. And just because a show is a cartoon, it doesn't mean it's a baby show! A lot of people in my school watch cartoons and we're in high school. What wrong with those people you mentioned?

mahesh2001

[4]May 29, 2011

money3003 wrote:

I mean, how old are these people?

High School

syrusfan

[5]May 29, 2011
    • level: 38

People tend to look down on cartoons because "it's uncool." Just ignore them

mahesh2001

[6]May 29, 2011

syrusfan wrote:

People tend to look down on cartoons because "it's uncool." Just ignore them

i agree

money3003

[7]May 29, 2011

mahesh2001 wrote:

money3003 wrote:

High School

High School? Seriously? And they like FANBOY and CHUM CHUM? Well I'd like to put the tumor theory back on the table. Seriously, people in my school are really different. But... ahh... uuggh..... I just can't understand it. Fanboy and Chum Chum? FANBOY AND CHUM CHUM? One of the worst shows in the world? Not a baby show? Well, I guess that's one of life's unanswerable questions. They sure do have bad taste. It's like picking a rock over a house.

gideonbernstein

[8]May 29, 2011
    • level: 43
    mahesh2001 wrote:

money3003 wrote:

High School

What do they know? I'm 50 years old, and I still enjoy cartoons.

money3003

[9]May 30, 2011

gideonbernstein wrote:
    mahesh2001 wrote:

money3003 wrote:

High School

See. That's an honest man. And some people who say that cartoons are baby show are such hypocrites.

mahesh2001

[10]May 30, 2011

money3003 wrote:

gideonbernstein wrote:
    mahesh2001 wrote:

money3003 wrote:

High School

See. That's an honest man. And some people who say that cartoons are baby show are such hypocrites.

tell me about it!

FOP_fan17

[11]May 30, 2011
    • level: 22
    ^Don't worry about it. Did they ever think of "Family Guy" or "American Dad?" They're cartoons, and they're barely appropriate for kids at all let alone baby shows. And those shows you mentioned (minus F and CC) have hidden adult jokes in them if you know how to find them. Clearly, those kids aren't very mature yet because they seem to be oblivious to all of the hidden inuendos in so-called "kids" shows these days. So do they think Looney Tunes, Hanna-Barbera, and the old Disney cartoons are baby shows too? Well I'm going to be 20 years old and I'll always love cartoons. Being a cartoon lover is NOTHING to be ashamed of no matter what your age, so be proud! It just goes to shows that you appreciate the unique forms of art, and don't buy in to all this live-action crap that has absolutely no humor whatsoever, stereotypes people, and makes people think they are actually COOL because they watch them.

stephdumas

[12]Jun 1, 2011
    • level: 10

FOP_fan17 wrote:
    ^Don't worry about it. Did they ever think of "Family Guy" or "American Dad?" They're cartoons, and they're barely appropriate for kids at all let alone baby shows. And those shows you mentioned (minus F and CC) have hidden adult jokes in them if you know how to find them. Clearly, those kids aren't very mature yet because they seem to be oblivious to all of the hidden inuendos in so-called "kids" shows these days. So do they think Looney Tunes, Hanna-Barbera, and the old Disney cartoons are baby shows too? Well I'm going to be 20 years old and I'll always love cartoons. Being a cartoon lover is NOTHING to be ashamed of no matter what your age, so be proud! It just goes to shows that you appreciate the unique forms of art, and don't buy in to all this live-action crap that has absolutely no humor whatsoever, stereotypes people, and makes people think they are actually COOL because they watch them.

Don't forget some other hidden treasures like Famous Studios' Popeye, Casper, Herman & Katnip (more or less inspired from Tom & Jerry) Terrytoons' Mighty Mouse, Heckle & Jeckle, James Hound, Deputy Dawg, Jay Ward's Rocky & Bullwinkle and Georges of the Jungle and some cartoons from Canada like The Raccoon's, Rocket Robin Hood and from overseas like Danger Mouse, Duckula, Asterix, Tintin, Lucky Luke then older folks still enjoy to watch after all these years. :-)

Btw should we include puppet animated series like Fireball XL5, Captain Scarlet, Stingray and Thunderbirds in the mix? Lots of adults still like watching those series http://youtu.be/X5CFWP3at0M

Edited on 06/01/2011 6:59pm

gideonbernstein

[13]Jun 3, 2011
    • level: 43
    Is South Park a baby show? Are most anime baby shows?

FairyFan13

[14]Jun 10, 2011
    • level: 16
    I'm proud to say that I'm going to be a junior in High School, and hell yeah I love cartoons. Just face it people who don't like cartoons have no souls. I still watch fairly odd parents, and the good episodes of spongebob, south park, futurama, and so what? It's better then watching stupid ole Jersey shore, cartoons leave me feeling uplifted and happy.

Boolia

[15]Jun 11, 2011
    • level: 22
    I'll always watch cartoons no matter how old I get. Some adults watch cartoons like SpongeBob and Phineas and Ferb. Heck, even the president of the U.S likes SpongeBob.

imverybasic

[16]Jun 16, 2011

Exactly. Judgements like that only come from the ignorant and the uninformed. My advice is just to ignore it.

Third-Kind

[17]Jun 18, 2011
    • level: 13
    Unfortuantely, society seems to pressure teenagers to outgrow cartoons. At least I ganied the ability to not follow the crowd.

spongegirl1029

[18]Jun 18, 2011

I am going to be 17 in a few weeks and I still will watch cartoons. Some people in my school drive me crazy when they said theydo not watch cartoons anymoreUndecided

LeanaWright

[19]Jan 11, 2013
    • level: 1

Look at the Simpsons it a cartoon

PIGGYDOOM

[20]Mar 19, 2013
    • level: 8

Those people you mentioned are idiots. What makes you think Fairly OddParents, Jimmy Neutron, Rugrats, and other cartoons are baby shows when they're watching a 100% baby show called Fanboy and Chum Chum! I freaking hate Fanboy and Chum Chum! Here are some reasons why FBNCC is a baby show:

1. There's too much toilet humor

2. The characters act immature and are really annoying

3. The CGI is crummy, too colorful, and looks awful!

So you see, tell those kids the reasons why Fanboy and Chum Chum is a baby show and not Fairly OddParents, Jimmy Neutron, Rugrats, or any other cartoon those idiots call baby shows. My friends also say FOP is for little kids, IT IS NOT! But they do agree Fanboy and Chum Chum is absolute BS! And I always watch cartoons, I don't care if I may be too old for them, they're funny, entertaining, creative, and cool, especially the classic ones like Dextor's Labrotory, Ed Edd n Eddy, Rocko's Modern Life, and Hey Arnold. There aren't that much good cartoons on the air now. I also love the live action shows (Adult ones) like The Office (Which is ending this May sadly). The only teen show I like that's on the air now is Disney's Good Luck Charlie.

Edited on 03/19/2013 6:12am