The Fairly OddParents Forums

Daily 7:00 AM on NickelodeonIn Season

The Fairly Odd Parents Is Not A Baby Show!!!!!!

AC

[21]Mar 27, 2013
    • level: 5

I agree, how can fop be considered a baby show?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

alexspotsme

[22]Mar 30, 2013
    • level: 15
    Fanboy and ChumChum. ha.

One of the worst shows Nick ever considered putting on their network. I say one because there's sadly more than one of them. None of them can be placed as the all time worst. Except for Mr. Meaty; way beyond out of it's league from competing shows.

FBaCC is nearly clean from any adult humor. Unfortunately it's also just flat out dumb. The CGI is just way too exaggerated on the characters, and they all look freaky. I feel bad for Lenny, he's in a position known as Squidward Tentacles. Still, he's just as unlikable as any other character.

I'm just glad you (mah) have better taste in cartoons than this. I have yet to meet anybody on this planet who watches and likes this show. Robot & Monster also looks to be a follow up to this show in ratings; plain garbage.

skyshaymin4ever

[23]Apr 3, 2013
    • level: 5

alexspotsme wrote:
    Fanboy and ChumChum. ha. One of the worst shows Nick ever considered putting on their network. I say one because there's sadly more than one of them. None of them can be placed as the all time worst. Except for Mr. Meaty; way beyond out of it's league from competing shows. FBaCC is nearly clean from any adult humor. Unfortunately it's also just flat out dumb. The CGI is just way too exaggerated on the characters, and they all look freaky. I feel bad for Lenny, he's in a position known as Squidward Tentacles. Still, he's just as unlikable as any other character. I'm just glad you (mah) have better taste in cartoons than this. I have yet to meet anybody on this planet who watches and likes this show. Robot & Monster also looks to be a follow up to this show in ratings; plain garbage.

actually i like fanboy and chumchum i hate the GGI they use i just watch it for the humor (and also chumchum and kyle, everyone else i could really careless about) and also guys may i remind you that frederator works on fanboy too??