The Fairly OddParents Forums

Daily 7:00 AM on NickelodeonIn Season

The Mighty Barnyard Fairy Fanrescue Mission in Miracle City

KTKomedy2813

[1]Jul 6, 2011
    • level: 1

I have planned out a crossover and am planning to write a script on the concept. It's called "The Mighty Barnyard Fairy Fanrescue Mission in Miracle City", and it's a crossover between Fairly OddParents, El Tigre, Barnyard, Mighty B, Penguins and Fanboy. Details as of now are scarce, but I already have a story out, and it involves Poof being lost in Miracle City, Otis, Mort and Chum Chum forming a superhero squad after being thought of as outcasts and Bessie going with Timmy (whom she thinks is her pen pal) to Miracle City so that she can get her "Meet a Magical Person" badge, for fairies are known to make magic. I will come up with several ideas by myself, but I would also like it if you help by coming up with your own ideas for my script, and be sure to find the script in a later date on Scribd.com. Note: I will only allow characters within the six mentioned shows onto the crossover.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

KTKomedy2813

[2]Jul 12, 2011

I would like it if somebody or anybody responded and had some ideas.

skyshaymin4ever

[3]Jul 14, 2011
    • level: 5

i have one what if a young group of evil people steal poof?

KTKomedy2813

[4]Jul 14, 2011

Yes, I have that down. I also have down the idea that MULTIPLE groups are trying to kidnap Poof.

skyshaymin4ever

[5]Jul 15, 2011

ok then what if poof got stuck in a tree???

YellowRaven2715

[6]Jan 21, 2013
    • level: 6
    KTKomedy2813 wrote:

I have planned out a crossover and am planning to write a script on the concept. It's called "The Mighty Barnyard Fairy Fanrescue Mission in Miracle City", and it's a crossover between Fairly OddParents, El Tigre, Barnyard, Mighty B, Penguins and Fanboy. Details as of now are scarce, but I already have a story out, and it involves Poof being lost in Miracle City, Otis, Mort and Chum Chum forming a superhero squad after being thought of as outcasts and Bessie going with Timmy (whom she thinks is her pen pal) to Miracle City so that she can get her "Meet a Magical Person" badge, for fairies are known to make magic. I will come up with several ideas by myself, but I would also like it if you help by coming up with your own ideas for my script, and be sure to find the script in a later date on Scribd.com. Note: I will only allow characters within the six mentioned shows onto the crossover.

Your idea sucks because it involves Back in the Barnyard, which I hate.

skyshaymin4ever

[7]Feb 19, 2013

YellowRaven2715 wrote:
    KTKomedy2813 wrote:

i hate it too but be lucky it has FOP in it

YellowRaven2715

[8]Feb 24, 2013
    • level: 6
    skyshaymin4ever wrote:

YellowRaven2715 wrote:
    KTKomedy2813 wrote:

i hate it too but be lucky it has FOP in it

Yeah