The Fairly OddParents Forums

Daily 7:00 AM on NickelodeonIn Season

Timmy's getting a fairy dog

skyshaymin4ever

[41]Feb 20, 2013
    • level: 5

LOL THAT WOULD BE SO FUNNY

yea i can see them doing that in sparky's premiere having denzel find out timmy has a fairydog now and trying to capture it and failing each time

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

PookaMustard

[42]Feb 21, 2013
    skyshaymin4ever wrote:

yea i can see them doing that in sparky's premiere having denzel find out timmy has a fairydog now and trying to capture it and failing each time

No, not Denzel Crocker again. This idea is really generic.

luiz4200

[43]Feb 22, 2013
    • level: 38
    PookaMustard wrote:
    skyshaymin4ever wrote:

And what about the idea of fairy dogs granting wishes?

Doombringer, then?

PookaMustard

[44]Feb 22, 2013
    luiz4200 wrote:
    PookaMustard wrote:
    skyshaymin4ever wrote:

And what about the idea of fairy dogs granting wishes?

Doombringer, then?

Ahhhhh... That's 100% better. Anything that isn't Crockpot, Cosmo or Dad, but this seems like the best deal.

cozmorocks12

[45]Feb 22, 2013
    • level: 14

PookaMustard wrote:
    luiz4200 wrote:
    PookaMustard wrote:
    skyshaymin4ever wrote:

And what about the idea of fairy dogs granting wishes? No, not Denzel Crocker again. This idea is really generic.
    Doombringer, then?
    Ahhhhh... That's 100% better. Anything that isn't Crockpot, Cosmo or Dad, but this seems like the best deal.

Ever since they introduced her, I've been dying to see her again. Another Abra-Catastrophe/Fairy Idol-esque movie with her as the villain would be amazing considering she can actually be a real threat unlike Crocker.

YellowRaven2715

[46]Feb 24, 2013
    • level: 6
    cozmorocks12 wrote:

PookaMustard wrote:
    luiz4200 wrote:
    PookaMustard wrote:
    skyshaymin4ever wrote:

And what about the idea of fairy dogs granting wishes? No, not Denzel Crocker again. This idea is really generic.
    Doombringer, then?

Ever since they introduced her, I've been dying to see her again. Another Abra-Catastrophe/Fairy Idol-esque movie with her as the villain would be amazing considering she can actually be a real threat unlike Crocker.

Yes. Doombringer and actually be a real threat because Crocker is wimpy!

stephdumas

[47]Feb 25, 2013
    • level: 10

YellowRaven2715 wrote:

Yes. Doombringer and actually be a real threat because Crocker is wimpy![/QUOTE]

I agree and besides Doombringer, I wish to see another cameo of Norm the genie and/or Remy Buxenplenty as well.

skyshaymin4ever

[48]Feb 26, 2013

ugh i HATE NORM besides that i like the idea of mrs doombringer coming back they could team her up with AC and timmy, NT, and gary can stop them and also wut if AC and doombringer stole cosmo and wanda and poof and sparky were with the kids trying to help them get cosmo and wanda back. i dunno seems like a good idea

PookaMustard

[49]Feb 26, 2013
    skyshaymin4ever wrote:

ugh i HATE NORM besides that i like the idea of mrs doombringer coming back they could team her up with AC and timmy, NT, and gary can stop them and also wut if AC and doombringer stole cosmo and wanda and poof and sparky were with the kids trying to help them get cosmo and wanda back. i dunno seems like a good idea

This could be an even better LOSERS idea. Not involving our common villains (especially Foop and Vicky), and nobody will care about how they're characterized!

But I have to say, the show is more about getting rid of Timmy and his daily survival than letting us see what he wishes for.

luiz4200

[50]Feb 27, 2013
    • level: 38
    YellowRaven2715 wrote:
    cozmorocks12 wrote:

PookaMustard wrote:
    luiz4200 wrote:
    PookaMustard wrote:
    skyshaymin4ever wrote:

Doombringer, then?

Crocker is wimpy? Does he buy burgers promising to pay "next Tuesday"?

skyshaymin4ever

[51]Feb 27, 2013

luiz4200 wrote:
    YellowRaven2715 wrote:
    cozmorocks12 wrote:

PookaMustard wrote:
    luiz4200 wrote:
    PookaMustard wrote:
    skyshaymin4ever wrote:

Doombringer, then?

noooooooooo

PIGGYDOOM

[52]Feb 28, 2013
    • level: 8

skyshaymin4ever wrote:

luiz4200 wrote:
    YellowRaven2715 wrote:
    cozmorocks12 wrote:

PookaMustard wrote:
    luiz4200 wrote:
    PookaMustard wrote:
    skyshaymin4ever wrote:

Doombringer, then?

noooooooooo

Well Crocker has been sorta weak after "Abra-Carastrophe", and if Mr. Krabs bought burgers, he would just buy it and not spend any money (Or just make a fake dollar bill). By the way Doombringer is just a one episode character so sorry guys Frown

Edited on 02/28/2013 4:36am
    Edited 3 total times.

alexspotsme

[53]Mar 11, 2013
    • level: 15

Here's to a new season of FOP. It's funny that we know Timmy is getting a dog, and the commercial said they can't tell you what pet he's getting.

And if y'all want a dose of Ms. Doombringer, then go watch Season 4 of Winx Club. The season villains are the Wizards of the Black Circle AKA "The Fairy Hunters". One of them comments the fairies by saying "What pretty wings these fairies have; too bad they'll be ripped apart!". Something like that along those lines. They're around for a 26 episode season.

That season also has Believix; which the fairies get their powers from people believing in them. So if Mr. Crocker was there, then he'd give them a huge amount of power; unspeakable and indescribable. Considering how he powered the Big Wand.

Edited on 03/11/2013 1:23pm

YellowRaven2715

[54]Dec 31, 2013
    • level: 6
    luiz4200 wrote:
    YellowRaven2715 wrote:
    cozmorocks12 wrote:

PookaMustard wrote:
    luiz4200 wrote:
    PookaMustard wrote:
    skyshaymin4ever wrote:

Doombringer, then?

Yes. Because there will be no more quarterfinals and quarter POUNDERS for Meralco.