The Fairly OddParents Forums

Daily 7:00 AM on NickelodeonIn Season

Timmy's Secret Wish / When Losers Attack / Meet the Oddparents

LRifle

[21]Oct 3, 2011
    • level: 10

^Thank you, and I agree lets keep this on topic. I can't say ANYTHING good about FOP without certain naysayers stirring up trouble.

Let me give you some real news.TV Guide is reporting that a new FOP episode "When L.O.S.E.R.S. Attack" is premiering on October 15, 10:30AM

http://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/the-fairly-oddparents/tv-listings/195644

So yeah get ready for some more FOP and I'm sure more fan fighting...

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

fewmet

[22]Oct 3, 2011
    • level: 12

I don't basically give much of a crap for FOP anymore, since it's pretty much dead anyway (and deserves to be). But I know how ratings work, and when Dave says ratings for FOP have been great, he's frankly full of it. If Nick agrees to pay for more episodes, then maybe I'll buy the idea that it's pleased with FOP's current performance.

And Mccreary, I doubt it's only two "females" or whoever who dislike FOP now. A large chunk of its audience has disappeared. Wonder why?

LRifle

[23]Oct 3, 2011

Maybe the lack of fans here has more to do with the hostility of certain users toward anyone who supports the show.

The FOP Wiki and TUFF wiki have constant activity.

mcreary

[24]Oct 4, 2011
    • level: 3
    fewmet wrote:

I don't basically give much of a crap for FOP anymore, since it's pretty much dead anyway (and deserves to be). But I know how ratings work, and when Dave says ratings for FOP have been great, he's frankly full of it. If Nick agrees to pay for more episodes, then maybe I'll buy the idea that it's pleased with FOP's current performance.

And Mccreary, I doubt it's only two "females" or whoever who dislike FOP now. A large chunk of its audience has disappeared. Wonder why?

gee i dunno, maybe they grew up out of cartoons and got lives?

fewmet

[25]Oct 6, 2011

mcreary wrote:
    fewmet wrote:

gee i dunno, maybe they grew up out of cartoons and got lives?

A substantial portion of FOPs viewership used to be teen and adults - people who, by your definition, should have grown out of cartoons and gotten lives. Hartman used to brag about that viewership. Seems they've gone elsewhere. Oh well.

LRifle

[26]Oct 7, 2011

Dave Thomas posted a storyboard from the episode showing Crocker, Foop, and Dark Laser together plotting something in Crocker's bedroom

The official summary also says that the fairies won't be able to use their magic for some reason.

cozmorocks12

[27]Oct 7, 2011
    • level: 14

LRifle wrote:

Dave Thomas posted a storyboard from the episode showing Crocker, Foop, and Dark Laser together plotting something in Crocker's bedroom

The official summary also says that the fairies won't be able to use their magic for some reason.

Sounds like the usual crap we've been getting. I'm not surprised our villains aren't any of the more competent wise. Smells like Sullivan and Delaurentis fanfiction.

stephdumas

[28]Oct 8, 2011

Dark Laser again!? I miss the Pixies (and the Pixie rap "We're Pixies, we're Pixies..."). I guess asking Norm McDonald to voice Norm the genie once again for an episode might be too costly.....

FOP_fan17

[29]Oct 8, 2011
    • level: 22
    I'd actually prefer to see Miss Doombringer (even though she was only in one episode) and Princess Mandie. Although they might have to add Mark Change to the episode for her to appear...but the point is, I always liked those two and the Pixies for villians. I used to love the Anti-Fairies, but we see them entirely too often now.

LRifle

[30]Oct 15, 2011

Vicky WAS in the episode after all and turned out to be the best villain. Not a surprise since the other villains are incredibly lame and unfunny now. I watched this and an episode of TUFF Puppy that has not been released yet (Mission: Really Big Mission) and side by side you can tell so much more effort goes into TUFF, the jokes are funnier, the animation is better, and overall it was a more interesting, yet just as zany plot, than what FOP's episode today had.

Once again, a good idea that was marred by laziness and using the same, wrong characters.

FOP_fan17

[31]Oct 16, 2011
    • level: 22
    ^I agree with this. The idea of a Fairy Eclipse was even cool, I think that idea actually had a lot of potential. But the only thing I even cracked a smile at in this entire episode was the waitress asking Crocker what he wanted, and Crocker saying "Well all you have is cake and bacon, so I can't exactly order the veal parmesan!" On a positive note, they are airing Abra Catastrophe! today for those of you who love it (me included).

alfa9delta

[32]Oct 19, 2011
    • level: 6
    There's a brand new one-hour special coming to Latin America this November 3rd. The name wasn't revealed yet, but here goes the synopsis:

"In this one-hour special, Timmy Turner makes a giant mess with a enchanted potion and turns everyone into fairies!"

Do you guys think this can be "Timmy's Secret Wish"?

source: [http://www.anmtv.xpg.com.br/novembro-na-nickelodeon-kung-fu-panda-lendas-do-dragao-guerreiro/] (in portuguese)

LRifle

[33]Oct 19, 2011
    That description sounds like Timmy's Secret Wish, its the only upcoming one hour special I know of.

imverybasic

[34]Oct 20, 2011
    • level: 16
    Is it possible for anybody here to upload "When Losers Attack" onto YouTube? I missed it.

fewmet

[35]Oct 22, 2011

I just saw the Losers ep. It was the first ep in a looooooooooong time when I didn't want to reach through the screen and strangle Cosmo.

Not that he was very funny or likable in this episode. It's just that he didn't insult everybody or make a bad situation worse. For a change.

I actually chuckled a bit when Crocker was dressed up as Trixie and the Darth Vader ripoff said, "The Flipsies are kinda creeped out by this." To me, Dark Laser is by far the funniest villain FOP has ever had. The voice is great.

And the ep was a LITTLE less loud and frantic, and that helped. But was it equal to anything in the show's first 3 seasons? Not by a long shot. It was bad, but it was a little LESS bad. That's a step up for FOP.

I can't get my head around Crocker actually wanting to kill Timmy, though. Take his fairies and thus earn vindication, sure. But murder? Not funny. Just disturbing.

gideonbernstein

[36]Oct 22, 2011
    • level: 43
    fewmet wrote:

I just saw the Losers ep. It was the first ep in a looooooooooong time when I didn't want to reach through the screen and strangle Cosmo.

Not that he was very funny or likable in this episode. It's just that he didn't insult everybody or make a bad situation worse. For a change.

I actually chuckled a bit when Crocker was dressed up as Trixie and the Darth Vader ripoff said, "The Flipsies are kinda creeped out by this." To me, Dark Laser is by far the funniest villain FOP has ever had. The voice is great.

And the ep was a LITTLE less loud and frantic, and that helped. But was it equal to anything in the show's first 3 seasons? Not by a long shot. It was bad, but it was a little LESS bad. That's a step up for FOP.

I can't get my head around Crocker actually wanting to kill Timmy, though. Take his fairies and thus earn vindication, sure. But murder? Not funny. Just disturbing.

You have to remmeber that Crocker is hopelessly insane. He doesn't have any rational reason for the things he does.

stephdumas

[37]Oct 23, 2011

fewmet wrote:

Didn't Crocker already tried to kill Timmy in "Back to the Norm" with a big "T" he build (to be explosed) and throwing a rock from the top of a cliff who both failed?

luiz4200

[38]Oct 24, 2011
    • level: 38
    stephdumas wrote:

fewmet wrote:

Didn't Crocker already tried to kill Timmy in "Back to the Norm" with a big "T" he build (to be explosed) and throwing a rock from the top of a cliff who both failed?

It were two "F"s in arc.

stephdumas

[39]Oct 24, 2011

luiz4200 wrote:

It were two "F"s in arc.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the clarification, I guess I might confused it with another show or I was thinking of a "T" as for Timmy Turner.Embarassed