The Fairly OddParents Forums

Daily 7:00 AM on NickelodeonIn Season

Wow Long Series

Nicktoons2

[1]Oct 8, 2011
    • level: 7

Just think about it its in its 8th season and season 7 was 39 episodes this series is almost as long as Rugrats was. Nickelodeon is realy working hard on this series and to bring it back!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

FOP_fan17

[2]Oct 9, 2011
    • level: 22
    I'm glad that the series got to be around for quite some time, even though much of the time was unenjoyable. I wouldn't say Nickelodeon and the FOP crew are "working hard" on it anymore, and since it's in its last season it won't come back, but I am happy it got be around for a long time. That's better than being around for only two seasons and then cancelled, like the Disney cartoons I used to watch.

Nicktoons2

[3]Jan 22, 2012
    • level: 7

I know the Disney cartoons i used to watch too were the two season ones. Disney made three shows similar to each other making them all the same episodes long same episodes in each season and same season 52 episodes, 2 seasons long, 2 years.

Those shows were American Dragon Jake Long, The emperors new school, and the replacements.

The replacements got three years because disney forgot about this show and had to end it soon giving it three year run

The Replacements: 2006-2009

The Emperors New School: 2006-2008

American Dragon Jake Long: 2005-2007

Boolia

[4]Jan 28, 2012
    • level: 22
    SpongeBob is after Rugrats for being the longest seres, and pretty soon if not now, SpongeBob will have the most episodes on Nick!

YellowRaven2715

[5]Jan 1, 2013
    • level: 6
    Nicktoons2 wrote:

I know the Disney cartoons i used to watch too were the two season ones. Disney made three shows similar to each other making them all the same episodes long same episodes in each season and same season 52 episodes, 2 seasons long, 2 years.

Those shows were American Dragon Jake Long, The emperors new school, and the replacements.

The replacements got three years because disney forgot about this show and had to end it soon giving it three year run

I think they cancelled The Emperor's New School was cancelled because Kuzco looks like a witch and he always does the witch dance!

YellowRaven2715

[6]Jan 3, 2013
    YellowRaven2715 wrote:
    Nicktoons2 wrote:

I think they cancelled The Emperor's New School was cancelled because Kuzco looks like a witch and he always does the witch dance!

Dead Kuzco! Dead Kuzco! Dead Kuzco!

skyshaymin4ever

[7]Jan 4, 2013
    • level: 5

they didn't cancel it, they ended it the whole point was kuzco had to go back to school in order to be emperor again. the series ended when kuzco became emperor again.

YellowRaven2715

[8]Jan 6, 2013

skyshaymin4ever wrote:

they didn't cancel it, they ended it the whole point was kuzco had to go back to school in order to be emperor again. the series ended when kuzco became emperor again.

The series was supposed to run long, but the watchers got annoyed because Kuzco was always doing the witch dance! To make a long story short, they ended the show because of Kuzco was always doing the witch dance!

Edited on 01/06/2013 1:16am