User Score: 2245
In order to get Poof to go to sleep, Wanda tells him a series of bedtime stories.
Timmy's family visit a country club, where Cosmo battles with a gopher and Timmy experiences life as a socialite. Meanwhile, Cosmo causes Wanda to swap brains with Sparky.
When Mr. Turner forgets the supplies for the scout camp-out, Timmy keep them entertained with three ghost stories.
Crocker becomes the new teacher at Poof's school with the intention of stealing all his students' magic. Meanwhile, Poof struggles to say his first words.
1. Timmy wishes he was emo to impress a girl.
2. Mr. Turner replaces Chet Ubetcha as Dimmsdale's newsman.
1. Poof and Foop must work together to care for an egg as a school project.
2. Timmy and the faires must rid his house of fairy dust.
The Bored Identity: Timmy wishes for his dad’s life to be as exciting as John Bore’s, an international secret agent.
Country Clubbed: After the Buxaplenty family invites the Turner Family to the "Fancy Shmancy Country Club", Timmy doesn't blend in, so he wishes he was a celebrity. Meanwhile, Cosmo causes Wanda to swap bodies with Sparky.moreless
Foop becomes Vicky's anti-fairy godparent, and together they terrorize Timmy and the children of Dimmsdale.
Timmy shoots a viral video online with his mother.
Timmy wishes that the animals in the park were smart enough to clean up their own messes.
Timmy wishes for a smartphone that tries to take over his life.
Poof goes through his terrible twos while Foop goes through his terrific twos.
Timmy wishes to be the top student in his class.
1. Timmy wishes to replace his father with Sheldon Dinkelberg as his scoutmaster.
2. Cosmo gets amnesia, and he thinks that he's a genie with Timmy's dad as his master.
Timmy gets a fairy puppy named Sparky.
No results found.