The Fairly OddParents

The Big Superhero Wish

Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM Feb 16, 2004 on Nicktoons Networks

• Villians take over Dimmsdale and Timmy must fight them without powers.

I am a big Fairly Odd Parents fan and I love pretty much every episode, but I really, really hate this episode. Nick advertized it to be an amazing action packed superhero episode, and what we got was well... a superhero episode that was sub-par. The fighting was so minimal that if you blink you miss it, and no I don't count what they did with the "everyday heros" to be fighting. The big lesson of the episode is that you don't have to be super to be a hero. Now I am a big advocate of putting lessons into television shows as long as their suddle and in this episode the lesson is anything but. I'm sorry but I really think this is the worst episode, in my opinion.

On a side note it is nice to see some continuity.
  • This one looks awesome and it is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it is about when timmy changes the world into a comic book. and there's superheros and super... VILLANS!!!!!!!!!!!! MRUAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its all about timmy turning the world into a comic book world blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah it is so so good blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda yaddayadda xcyiugdf kuvcgtfwruid iufhyre78d iufgyr8wo iuryt8o iufty89e57rl roifyuj fiotyh9o5t 8oytu46t8i tyit 9oiyhrgtb n90tryu h4ti rubnt49 jkfrg fjg78 fj t3578 ti7657 5u85967uukreht7i oeu594 iry9834 ioesrtu598345 iory3478 syr6w3er 43jk5y r4t sukdr673y2 jhrt634 uie5y834i 76 edt873r r64 uiry3487 rtf85t6 rt4287c u84wt87 uierye uyiwrt3e78 eiryw8 kery874rf i43u26tr8 P.s read just the review deck rfyhut6 uiytu3iurtyu iurg3y8u ueireg478 7ur46yt 6732rr5
  • good but i was expecting more

7.8
    this episode was good when i saw the previews of this episode i thought this was good, when i saw this episode i thought that it needed alittle more maby like this episode could have been like an hour special then i would have give it a 10/10 but still i thought that this episode was very exciting and very good i like the heros and i liked the villians in this episode and i thought it was good that they brought the crimsin chin back and his darker side back though this episode is not one of the best episode ever it was good so i give this episode a 7.8/10 good episode
  • Good episode.

This is a great episode because Timmy gets tired of being normal and wishes that everybody in the entire world were superheroes and when he goes to school everybody were transformed into heroes to fight crime and the school floated in mid air with a cape and everything. The world Timmy thought that was perfect until he figures out that he made villains too with Crocker, Vicky and Francis. Also the Crimson Chin comes to save them without they knowing he's the Nega Chin. Later the arrive at the Nega Chin's lair and fight them without having no powers at at after Timmy made a mistake. Then they beat them and the world returns too normal and the Nega Chin goes to find the creator of the comic book.
  • Probably my favorite FOP episode.

I love this episode. This time, Timmy wishes that life was like a comic book, but then he realizes in the comic boo world, their's not only superheroes, but also supervillains. The superheroes and super villains starts fighting each other until Timmy decides to change the world back to normal with a wish from Cosmo and Wanda. But then the Nega Chin closes his mouth to make it sound like he only wants the superheroes gone. After that all the superheroes (Even real superheroes, like the Crimson Chin) turns back to normal. I won't spoil the rest the plot to those who hasn't seen this episode.

I like this episode so much because I just find the superhero and supervillain plot so interesting. The superhero and supervillain alter-egos really fit their character. Like Francis fits The Bull-E and Trixie fits Wonder Girl. It was weird how Hawk Girl (Veronica) wasn't a real superhero at all.
  • it was a pretty okay episode and i liked it alot but....

7.1
    This episode was an okay episode but this marks the first season after butch hartman left directing to go work on Danny Phantom. They need to get im back! The episodes after this one really jumped the shark and are overly stupid. the butch hartman episodes were more maure and because of that they were alot funnier.
  • Okay. But not quite as many allusions in this episode as usual.

5.5
    This episode was of course funny, but not what I was looking for in the Crimson Chin episodes. When Timmy becomes Cleft the boy chin wonder I expect to get good results, not meteokre. I think Cosmo is the best character on the series. I need to type six words.