The Famous Jett Jackson

Disney Channel (ended 2001)

The Famous Jett Jackson Fan Reviews (11)

• the show is back

i love this every second of it and now it all back for real and this is best show ever better then now days. this i sshow bout is a boy who is hollywood actor on tv set of jett jackson and he like a superhero tv. the side of the story is that he is normal just like us and has two different tv and real life. he lives with dad and grad mama and he see his mom often. this is a show must on dvd and stay for ever and i just wish it hit 7 season of it
  • The famous Jett Jackson is a great show

Why did it stop running? This is such a great show. I watched it every day on Disney. Plus Lee Thompson Young was really cute. Now he is on that show called South Beach. I loved the Famous Jett Jackson. It was a great show and the movie was even better. The movie was so good i just cannot believe they stopped airing the show. I was like in love with it. They should atleast show reruns. I mean lots of people loved it so bring it back on. I realize they cant start making new episodes. The actors have all moved on. It was like 5 years ago I think. but they should still show reruns on disney or some other channel!
  • Famous Jett Jackson was a great show that would teach kids about morals and the meaning of friendship. i thought the show was great me and my friend thought we could do any thing just like the star of the show just as long as we had good friends & family.

I hope Famous Jett Jackson come back to Disney channel. when i hear the show came back i will watch Disney channel a again. me and 1 of my best friend the other 1 he die cause he missed the show that bad. That was a great show i would do any thing for it to come back on Disney channel. like i said that show meant a lot we just wish that it would come back to Disney channel. So they can get ride of all these dumb new shows. Famous Jett Jackson was the best show. comeback soon
  • jett jackson was fine

jett jackson was fine and i really didn't care what the show was about as long as he was on the tv screen i was ok with what ever that was going on with the show he was one of my first kiddie crushes he was the first tv actor crush instead of a musician or a big screen actor the show itself was cool the story lines were ok they were not as predictable as other teen shows it was a very important show at its time and kids today need a show like jet jackson that provides a good foundation of principles
  • Please bring it back! It's like, the most awesomest show EVER!!

This show was totally awesome! Why the heck did they take it off the air, WHY!!! Those idiots... they take a perfectly good show off the air, and now everybody's mad at them!
    I liked how on the show "Siverstone" the headquater's name is M.O.M. because Jet's mother is in Hollywood... it's pretty cool. Not that his mother isn't around all the time, but the name of it......I'm just gonna stop talking about that now so I don't say anything really stupid.....
    Once again, why did they take it off the air? I personally loved that show, and so did my brother. That show totally rocked! BRING IT BACK!!
  • The coolest show ever!

This was one of the coolest shows every. I remember when I used to watch this show. This was one of the best shows I every seen. I remember when me and my uncles used to watch this show. We also used to watch along with \"Famous Jett Jackson\", Even Stevens, and Boy Meets World. Please, Please Bring it back! Bring it back! Bring it back! I really liked watching this show. It was one of the best. It is really special, becuase \"Famous Jett Jackson\" was the first fictional show \"Original\" Show of Disney which aired in 1998. Please BRING IT BACK! BRING this one back and take Phil Of the Future Stupid Show out. Take Naturally Sadie, and Life with Derrick Stupid Shows out too. Famous Jett Jackson is the best show before That\'s So Raven. Please Bring it back. If possible, I would give this show over a 20.
  • What Teen shows should be! Being entertaining while dealing with teen situations such as balancing school and work.

I practically grew up during my teens watching this show. This show has something that every teen can relate too. It deals with everyday situations such as family, responsibility, school, or freindship. Usually all crammed in each episode. It even deals with dramatic situations such as anorexia.

Sounds boring doesn't it? Well it isn't. The show also gives a break from teen reality and shows skits from the action show in which Jett Jackson stars in.

This show pretty much paved the way for shows such as "Lizzie Mcguire" and "That's So Raven". Just like in most cases... The original is always the best. The new generation of Disney Channel original shows aren't so bad but they all seem to be in the same comedic form, with much less everyday life learning.

I definitely want my kids to grow up watching shows such as this one.
  • It ain't that famous!

4.5
    This show is so lame it's about a teenage boy that is an actor for a television as a charecter named Silverstone. Who would watch a show with an actor who plays an actor that's just stupid. This show is just a piece of crap and doesn't deserves to be seen!
  • BRING THIS SHOW BACK!!!!!!!!

Will u bring this show bac this was 1 of the best shows on disney before that's so raven. I loved the way he fights, it was just so interestin. I think its like kim possible but better,an if they bring it bac i will watch it just how i watch raven.
  • I loved watching this show...

I loved watching this show so much. I loved the fact that it was in a small town, but they had a major studio there. Jett also had really good friends. They were there for everything, when one was in trouble the other would help. On the Disney Channel shows know it is not like that. Do you remember the episode when Brittany Spears sang at that Halloween party in the barn? I really liked how they used the Silverstone props to help them in the normal life. Overall the show was really cool. I wish Disney would show it again.
  • Love Lee Thompson Young