The Fantastic Four

(ended 1996)

Gislef

The Fantastic Four Fan Reviews (11)

• awsome show dude so lets party dudes ok more than that why sould i have this cool taem because in fantastick four my favroit is clubpenguin.com good game for saying that maybye i should paly this game wait nope so borad i have low grades o post cool dudes

so if you watch fantastic four it was so cool so awsome dudes it so cool dudes now its time to ruble dudes so i can have five hundred words and score points and more more and more somtimes the real one is better than the old one so pls rate this oh wait yah i have somme dinner later dudes oh wait ins not yet time so lets party if you had point but if you dont nope not to enough so lets party say what whoot whoot whoot ok where was i oh yah lets party dudes rock
  • A Cool Cartoon Superhero Show

• A Cool Superhero Show

Ive always been a fan of Fantastic Four. This show is really good in my view. The plots are cool. Animation is good and voice acting is done well. Its has the humor and action. Its got cool villians. Like Dr. Doom,Galactus and more. I liked how its so perfect to the comic book. It may not had lasted a while but it was good. I liked all the parters it did as they were good. The plots were always interesting. Silver Surfer was a cool character in it and was done well. The show rarely was bad and always a blast to watch. In the end a cool show that does justice on the comic book.
  • awsome

This t. v. show was filled with action and suspince. Its five main characters are Reed Richards/ Mr. Fantastic- he has the power to streach to amazing lengths, Susan Storm/ The Invisible Woman- she has the power to create forse fields and turn invisible, Johnny Storm/ The Human Torch- he has the power to spontainiously combust into flames and shoot fire, Ben Grimm The Thing- he is super stong and the cosmic storm turned him into a living rock, and last but not least, Victor Von Doom/ Dr. Doom- he generates electricity and shoots it out of both of his hands.
  • Season one - not very good; season two - fantastic

I consider the first season of the series a comedy. Or rather, a parody. The animation style looks kind of silly and the stories are pretty stupid.
    Then there's season two. It's fantastic! The animation style - fantastic! The stories - fantasstic! The new characters introduced - fantastic! The Fantastic Four - truly fantastic!
  • And There Were Actually Five.

If you looked at the Comics very carefully, you would find that there was a fifth one called Herbie. A robot.

The Creators were behind the Depatie-Freeling one, and many thought that Storm was in the hands of somebody else, others thought that Kids would dangerously immitate him, or it could have been that they were going to do something else with him. The DFE version was truely the most unique, since it was the only one Featuring the robot. And since the creators were involved in the show, then the Robot was actually another Super-Hero, making the total 5, so the whole thing doesn't make any sense at all.

The oldest one is boring, but if you want to know what happened, then look in the credits. They show exactly what happened perfectly. And the music was very interesting.
  • Never Good.

Its always been around from since "Stan Lee" made the comics. Now a Movies shot out 2005. No one cares about the cartoon, no one rembers. But give this Mini cartoon up. Now don't think about watching it 1 second. So the Movie has donimated, But the cartoon is far behind, Its miles behind. This cartoon was from, Comic, To Video, To Cartoon. But the cartoon never really started good, they inmproved the Movie alot (2005), but they hardly improved this. Im a Big fan of Fantastic 4, I know it well, But i don't think i want to know this! Now Scrap This, sell it for sommit Better like the 2005 movie.
    Cartoon: Bad
    Movie: Super
    It needed lots of Improvments, but they didn't. This Reveiw is 129 words long.
  • This show was the worst thng I have seen. I hated it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0.0
    This show was horrible I am glad it didn't grow into a big franchise. And they ended it early. The animation was pitiful. If I did like
    anything about this horrible show it would be the Thing and even he was limited. I don't know if I could insult this show any more then I am write noww this is just a pitiful show if anyone watched it I have one question why. The comics were the best thing about the the Fantastic Four besides the movie. If I could I would give this show something less then a zero and I am sure the readers agree.
  • The Human Torch returns to tv after a 24 year lay-off.

I was surprised that 90210's Brian Austin Green got to voice the Human Torch. To make it interesting, Johnny Storm had an interest in a music career, just like Brian Austin Green had.

Brian even got to perform a rap song called Flame On! At least he had courage, just like the Ninja Turtles, when they had a 1990 music stage show.
  • The second season was fantastic. The first, not so much.

Along with Iron Man, Fantastic Four was a show that went through some obvious growing pains. The first season had terrible animation, and somewhat weak writing.

However, in season 2, the show truly hit it's stride. Freed from the subpar animation that cursed it before, it now looked like a worthy addition to the likes of X-Men and Spider-Man (although the latter wasn't exactly great shakes either).

In any case, season 2 lived up to the spirit of the comic, doing justice to many of the class Lee/Kirby tales of the past while managing to stay fresh. This show is sorely missed, and I lament that it never saw a third season. If it had continued, perhaps it could truly have been... fantastic.
  • LOL Fantastic four.

4.9
    All ya' need to know abou this show is the following; The first episode was less than decent, but was decent for a piliot; This is better than the movie itsself; A godassssss show would be better, but I'lll watch this over Rugrats. Overall, you want go home squicking about it.