The FBI Files

Discovery Channel (ended 2006)

foolishtv

The FBI Files Fan Reviews (4)

7.6
  • This show is a excellent show.It teach you to how to spot a murder and lair.They teach you to never give a strange information about you until you get to know them well.If you are going home take different routes home.That will through a murder off.Be car

You have to be careful of people you don't know.And you do know.Don't ever give a person your house keys.Don't ever let a strange know where you work or live.Do some back ground check on them before you get involved with them.If you are out in with your girl friends and a guy ask you to go somewhere with him say no.And leave with your friends.If you are getting off work late at night wait inside and walk out together with your co-worker.Then go home.If you think somebody is following you pull into a drive way in let them pass.
  • Personal favorite of mine, just watching 5 minutes of it makes me watch all of it.

The suspense and re-enactment in this show are pretty well thought out, I understand everything that was going on between the killer and victim (usually i don't). The show is pretty well thought out.

The very beginning of the show shows the crime scene and then goes to the way beginning of a few days before the attack, and at the attack, then the investigation, once they have their suspect the interview him, once they get enough evidence, they send him to court, basically in chronilagical order.

Bottom line CSI and Law & Order fans will probably love this show, from the amount of suspence it has.
  • Stories from the FBI archives.

FBI Files profiles some interesting cases, often cases you may have seen in the news. It seems as though they get the full cooperation of the FBI, as many agents and investigators are interviewed - mostly in a story telling fashion. As the story unfolds we are blessed/cursed with re-enactments. That is one of two weak points of the show, in my opinion. The other is the fact that they often drag out the story to fill up the whole hour. Every time we come back from commercial the narrator sort of sums up everything we've seen so far. As you can imagine, by the end of the last commercial break, the lead in can be quite long.

Oh well, every show can't be perfect.
  • The FBI Files........

The FBI FILES
    This reality show sometimes has its good jucy files but sometimes Im like "who cares? change that!" But sometimes it gets interesting and you whant to know who is the murder and why, because, and PORQUE they did it. Allthou its good to watch this so you can be prevented and dont do a big mistake that youll regret later.