The F.B.I. Forums

ABC (ended 1974)

The F.B.I. season 1 can be seen at ....

AprilFox

[1]Apr 20, 2006
    • level: 109
    http://television.aol.com/in2tv

For those of you who have never seen an episode of The F.B.I. you should check it out. It holds up to today and its fun seeing actors when they were just starting out. The show is definitely a top ranking series. TV Land did air a season of episodes but they never show the entire run. Unfortunately there is no network smart enough to have PoliceShowTV which could easily run series from the 50's on down to the 90's. And you know what people would watch, I know I would!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

tvking1

[2]Aug 9, 2007
    • level: 42

I can remember The F.B.I. from its network run, more clearly during its later seasons. It was, as has been noted, approved by the real FBI and boss J. Edgar Hoover, leading some to deride it, but that provided for the clearest and most realistic portrayal of the Bureau.

I can't believe this is only the second forum post here, and the first in 22 months. Where are all the fans of this great cop show? I know they're out there somewhere.

map47

[3]Sep 14, 2007
    • level: 1
    hi,
    i loved this show as a kid growing up in canada in the 1960s,i would love to see it again.i would also be very interested in seeing it on dvd! i hope that will be possible,one of these days.thanks map47

patbarry

[4]Jun 17, 2013
    • level: 1

I just want to see "Forests of the Night" - episode 16 in Series One.

This was a good show and deserves attention. I would have thought that Nick at Night might have tried it - they used to run old stuff of merit.

But it's not even available on line.

Warner will sell a box of videos, but I just want to see the one show.

Pat