The F.B.I. Forums

ABC (ended 1974)

Which Episode?

tvking1

[1]Aug 9, 2007
    • level: 42
    As has been noted in the guide to the show, star Efrem Zimbalist Jr. would appear out of character at the end of each episode to ask for viewers' help in finding fugitives on the FBI's most wanted list, kind of a precursor to America's Most Wanted. At the end of one episode, Zimbalist asked for the public's help in finding James Earl Ray, accused (later convicted) in the assassination of Dr. Martin Luther King on April 4, 1968. It was in one of the episodes that aired shortly afterward, possibly the next one, # 85, The Predators, air date 4/7/68. Does anyone know for sure? I didn't notice any reference to it in any of the episode guides. It's certainly worthy of mention.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Shawneerain123

[2]Nov 10, 2009
    • level: 1
    Looking for any FBI sbows.PLEASE if you know of or have any PLEASE tell me,or post I would love to find the show.

tvking1

[3]Mar 6, 2011
    • level: 42

It's been over 3 1/2 years since I posted the first message on this short thread (the second post was way off topic) and I still haven't found an answer. It's not an obsession or anything, just something I'm curious about.