The F.B.I.

ABC (ended 1974)

Gislef

The F.B.I. Fan Reviews (4)

• The FBI is my favorite cop show of all times. Efrem Zimbalist Jr. does a great job playing the tireless, dedicated Inspector Lewis Erskine, an agent for J. Edgar Hoover's finest.

A great classic cop show with the cooperation of legendary FBI director J.Edgar Hoover. The series ran from 1965 to 1974. This show covered a lot of ground dealing with federal offenses(Communist Spies, Sabotage, Crimes on Federal Reservations, Dwyer act Violations(Stolen cars), Labor Racketeering, Organized Crime, Bank Robberies, Extortion, etc). Efrem Zimbalist Jr. gives a great performance as Inspector Lew Erskine. A dedicated, hard working agent for J. Edgar Hoover's finest. I have not seen this show in re-runs in over twenty years. I do want to see this series out on DVD like all the other shows out there. A lot of great guest stars(i.e. Charles Bronson, James Caan, Stephanie Powers, Lee Meriweather, Bruce Dern, Martin Sheen, Jack Lord and others) made appearances on various episodes during the run of this series.

Another hit show from QM(Quinn Martin) Productions. With the agents and the guest stars driving Ford Motor Company Cars. A major sponsor of the series.