The Ferals

ABC1 (ended 1995)

The Ferals Fan Reviews (3)

6.8
  • To be a teenager in this day in age is hard enough yet alone trying to bring up our kids now.

To be a teenager in this day in age is hard enough yet alone trying to bring up our kids now. The Ferals gives that sense of confidence to be able to cope and understand what can and could happen to any kids or adults in real life. I myself have had a few experiences like anyone else and too have this show in my life it is like a blessing.
  • The ferals was the best show on the ABC for a long time. Pity it was axed.

The ferals was the best show the ABC had at the time. The 25 minute version was much superior than the 5 minute ones. If only the federal government allocated more spending to the ABC and the arts, more classic aussie shows may still be on the air. It will forever be one of my all time favourite shows.
  • Pity the ABC doesn't get enough funding. Otherwise it may have lasted longer as a 30 minute program before being converted into a 5 minute show before being canned.

I loved The Ferals. I believe i have all episodes on tape and they're a bit worn ;). Pity the ABC doesn't get enough funding. Otherwise it may have lasted longer as a 30 minute program before being converted into a 5 minute show before being canned. The characters were really good, especially Rattus P. Rattus.