The Finder

FOX (ended 2012)

TesserT

The Finder Fan Reviews (79)

• Creative, wholesome and funny

I don't know why the good shows get cut before they even get off the ground. The Finder was silly, always had a moral to the story and it's gone. Bummer.
  • Creative, funny, clever, sexy

The cancellation of this show should be an embarrassment to the television industry. So few shows are as good as this one. Doesn't quality come into account when considering renewal of shows?
  • Great show, shame it would be missing a star if it did come back...

I did love this show, but I am undecided whether I would like it back without Duncan....
  • The show must go on!

I know everyone's saying this but really seriously, the show must go on. I bet it would be Micheal's dream for the series to continue. It's a great show. I loved it. Me and my whole family would come over to watch. Heck even the neighbors came over. It was a great and wonderful show. I just wish you guys could continue it for Micheal's sake.
  • One of the best shows!

Like other shows that should not have discontinued ... this show also should have continued. Geoff was perfect, simply perfect for this part & the show was done so well --- I'll just have to cherish the few episodes that were made ... Oh well. It's not the 1st time a great show fell by the wayside & unfortunately it will not be the last.
  • Farewell Michael Clarke Duncan

So miss him and hope the show would go on with some way of honoring his life!

Still can't believe he is gone, with so much more to give and receive in this life! Bless your soul - friend!
  • If only they could find a replacement for Michael Clarke Duncan

The Finder was one of my favorite shows ~ like as much as NCIS ~ and probably for the same reasons. The cast was great: varied, quirky, smart and interactive. Actually, plots on The Finder were even more inventive, now that I think of it.

But, Michael Clarke Duncan was one-of-a-kind and really provided mortar for the show's bricks. Would love to see the show returned, but can they find a replacement for that gentle hulk of controlled genius?
  • FIND US OUR FINDER BACK

ITS A GREAT SHOW... BRING IT BACK
  • A lost of a great man Goodbye Michael

With the loss of Michael it is a pitty that the show is cancel. This is a slap in his face and the tv audience who enjoyed watching the show. Even though he will be missed. This could have been a on going episode where walter tryed to find his dear friend.
  • R.I.P. Michael Clarke Duncan!!!

You will be missed.
  • Farewell, Michael

We were all hoping for a revival of your show.

We will miss you! Your passing has left us heartbroken.

Sincere sympathies for the family.

XOXO
  • A Really Good Show

I honestly believe that FOX did not give this show enough time to find an audience. I was so disappointed when I heard it was cancelled. To me, it was just getting started. I was hoping USA would pick it up.
  • Bring it back and Alcatrax too!

Who ever israting the shows at Fox needs to poll the TV adience before cutting two great shows. The finder and Alcatraz. UNbelieveable. My husband and I were anticipating the upcoming season, not now. Back to HBO
  • Find "The Finder" please!

So not funny when they pull the rug from a new show... just as you're getting used to the characters and their stories.

Please bring the series back, it's not easy to find decent, funny shows to watch anymore ... lots of potential story lines to be explored - come on, we're waiting!
  • Please bring the Finder back!

Would love to see more episodes!!!!
  • PETITIONS!!!!

I AM SIGHING AS MANY PETITIONS AS I CAN TO SAVE THIS SHOW!!!
  • HOW COULD YOU CANCEL THE FINDER?!?!

How could you cancel one of the wittiest, funnest, and most original shows this past season? We fell in love with it when the show was introduced on "Bones" and have been faithful watchers ever since. Sometimes, I don't want to have to follow drama or dig deep to understand a show. I want to be able to sit back and enjoy the ride...and "The Finder" was easily one of the best rides this year!

FOX honchos...boo! Other network honchos...find "The Finder!"
  • The finder

fun, witty, decent, of course is going to cancel this show
  • The Finder is the best show on TV

I was a fan of The Finder from the first when I watched the backdoor pilot on Bones. The Finder is quirky and funny, very well written, and something the whole family can enjoy. That can't be said of many shows these days. Geoff Stults and Michael Clark Duncan have great onscreen chemistry and I think that is part of what the appeal to me is. Most of the fans of The Finder don't feel like FOX gave the show a fair shake by changing nights and times without letting people know. With so much junk on TV in the way of reality shows, The Finder was so unique and refreshing that it is a shame it won't be given a second season.
  • The FINDER

Would love to see this show back for many more seasons...I'm hooked
  • The Finder

This is an amazing show and I hope someone realizes the following it has and gives it a chance for a 2nd season. It is unique, funny, great actors and writing, and I will really miss it and the characters. Someone please wise up.
  • This is such a good show! Please bring it back!!!

I'll admit I was skeptical at first but I fell in love with the characters, and now that it is cancelled ( because you crazies put on Friday night, I mean who watches tv on a Friday night, I always DVR'ed it) I have so many questions! Please give it another chance! Somebody!
  • What the Freak? Stop Watching Fox TV

I mean these disconnected execs at Fox have no heads!!! All the can do is cancel the best shows or threaten to cancel them. Get the straight jackets out!!!!!! What damn stupid people. I will not watch any more of Fox TV. BOYCOTT!!!!!!!!!! BOYCOTT!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Save the Finder!

This show was wonderful but never given its chance to shine. It was switched to Friday nights, the worst tv slot.

As such, it's time to tell Fox to put this innovative show bac on air! sign the petition! http://www.thepetitionsite.com/406/663/146/save-the-finder-on-fox/

Also, join the FB page:

• Please bring this show back!

It is funny and refreshing. It could easily outdo Psych if given a chance. They make a great team. I know lots of people that would love it that never had an opportunity to hear about it or watch it. It needs more publicity and more time to become a success. Put a few more clothes on the marshall and it would even be family friendly which is rare indeed. Please, please, please bring it back. Just for the record, it is the only show I watch on FOX.
  • WAKE UP FOX

I have watched finder from the beginning and would love to see it back. I made sure I never missed a show. Then came to find out that you have cancelled it what were you thinking? I would love to see it come back it was a refreshing show.
  • What the Heck!

I dont know what you fox people are watching but this is an awesome show. Listen to what the public want.
  • Need great show

Loved the shows theme and cast

Please bring it back

Love this show! Its funny, great to watch,Fresh & new. We are hoping that it continues and that they don't start changing the cast and that it doesn't turn into a love story type show.. Keep the stories coming!! Thanks ,we needed something fresh and new!
  • Bring back the shows the PUBLIC wants!

Hey FOX, How many people have to complain before you realize you were wrong in canceling an awesome show?
< 1 2 3