We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

The Firm Forums

NBC (ended 2012)

Chapter 22

saintirish

[1]Jul 9, 2012
    • level: 5

Let me just warn you . . . if you're expecting there to be a CONCLUSION to the show . . . since it was canceled . . . you will be GREATLY disappointed!! The episode does not conclude the story AT ALL! Didn't they know long before filming this episode that NBC was canceling the show? Why didn't they try to bring closure?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

DanielWeclewi

[2]Jul 14, 2012
    • level: 4

Yeah, I couldnt belive this was the last episode, It wasnt even a decent season finale

miketh2005

[3]Jul 15, 2012
    • level: 1
    saintirish wrote:

Let me just warn you . . . if you're expecting there to be a CONCLUSION to the show . . . since it was canceled . . . you will be GREATLY disappointed!! The episode does not conclude the story AT ALL! Didn't they know long before filming this episode that NBC was canceling the show? Why didn't they try to bring closure?

NO. They film all episodes after the TV show is bought by the network. They can't change the script on the fly as it is already filming. Don't blame the producers, blame the networks! They shouldn't be allowed to cancel a show mid series and not have a conclusion! It happened with ALL of my favorite shows! Missing, The Event, V, Terra Nova, Firefly, so many more!

It is cruel, hurtful, foolish, greedy, every derogatory term that I can think of. They should either buy the WHOLE series or buy a few more episodes to conclude the story like they did with Jericho.

It's not right and everyone should speak their mind about it.

miketh2005

[4]Jul 15, 2012
    • level: 1
    DanielWeclewi wrote:

Yeah, I couldnt belive this was the last episode, It wasnt even a decent season finale

Where are you guys from? The finale didn't air yet in the USA....

karlmeszaros

[5]Jul 18, 2012
    • level: 107
    The Firm is a Canadian production using many Canadian actors and crew members. It was filmed entirely in Toronto and a Canadian network called Global regularly aired the episodes up to three weeks in advance of NBC.
    I agree with the comments about the ending. It wasn't satisfying.

dif_frent

[6]Nov 29, 2012
    • level: 11
    I have missed the conclusion notice, that's why I am writing it so late, but I must say I am not surprised that the show was cancelled. I watched it and hoped it would get better, but it never did. It was a disappointment and the number of posts in this forum and votes just confirmed it. I think this is the first show that I feel relieved by a cancellation of.