The Fixer Forums

Monday 9:00 PM on ITVIn Season

Good Show

BoredomHeights

[1]Jun 7, 2009
    • level: 6
    This is a cool show, though I wish there were more than 6 episodes. I was a bit surprised how few people seem to know about it.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

CrochetOwl

[2]Jun 7, 2009
    • level: 13
    I bought the DVDs of the show last year and thoroughly enjoyed the series. Hopefully the 2nd series will be just as good as the first.

rubyredfish

[3]Sep 4, 2009
    • level: 6
    I I just discovered this as well. I can't understand why I'd never heard of it - I think it is superbly well done with well drawn characters and thoughtful plots. I too was disappointed that there were only 6 episodes in the first series, but from what I've seen in the 1st episode of the 2nd series it was worth the wait. Here's hoping we get more than 6 episodes this time round!

angeland8

[4]Sep 4, 2009
    • level: 10
    I've just found out that the 2nd season is on its way. Great news! The show is really very very good!
    Edited on 09/04/2009 3:49pm

CrochetOwl

[5]Sep 6, 2009
    The second series DVD set is also being released next month (12-Oct) so I'm looking forward to seeing it then. It's a bummer that so many of these shows don't make it to the States. The only way I find these shows is looking at UK ratings and searching Amazon.co.uk for similar shows.

xcstormerlife

[6]Oct 8, 2009
    • level: 4
    The first season only having6 episodes is annoying but it is a common UK thing. They only do 6 episodes for the first season of a new show. The show is great though, surprisingly unknow though. The second season is just as good as the first.

bigglewigs

[7]Oct 12, 2009
    • level: 4

Along with Wire In The Blood, this is one of my favorite British shows. I only hope it doesn't get cancelled. I'm already waiting for Season 3!

Edited on 10/11/2009 11:13pm

CrochetOwl

[8]Oct 15, 2009
    I'm not sure if the series will be renewed or not based on the final ratings they got (I think it was quite a bit down from the first series). I guess we'll have to wait and see (but then again it is ITV which has cancelled quite a few good shows of late including Wire in the Blood).

As to the six episodes, I rather have a limited number of high quality episodes rather than a full season of 22 with duds in them (as there always are).