A The Flash Community
Tuesday 8:00 PM on The CW

The CW is coming at you HARD this fall, with new shows about a guy who is really fast and a girl who is really pregnant. Don't ever change, CW!

The network has followed up its 2014-2015 scheduling announcement with trailers for its two new fall shows, and I am now stuffing crow in my face and taking back everything I said about not wanting to see The Flash because the full five-minute trailer is radical and the best trailer for a new show this season. By like 400 miles. 

We're still waiting for first looks at midseason entries iZombie and The Messengers, and will post them right here if they're ever released. 

Buckle up, sprinkle some nutritional yeast on your popcorn, and hit play:

The Flash

And in case you missed it, The CW also released a teaser for The Flash featuring the speedy guy sorta flirting with Oliver Queen in a game of Catch My Arrow, Man in Tights!

Jane the Virgin

I hope you all realize what kind of national treasure we have on your hands with Jane the Virgin. Adapted from a telenovela, it's about a virgin who gets accidentally artificially inseminated. I'm being totally serious. 

Well, is anyone here more excited about Jane the Virgin than The Flash

Upfronts 2014 HQ:
New Shows, Network Schedules, Video Previews, and More

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 12/9/2014

Season 1 : Episode 9

123 Comments
Follow this Show
Members