A The Flash Community
Tuesday 8:00 PM on The CW
Hey there again, Flash fans!

What did you think of the finale? Good? Bad? 10x better than Arrow's? (I think we can all agree on that one.)

Personally, I thought it was great. There was more talking than I expected there to be, but the conversations Barry had with his dad, Iris and Joe were so well done. I'm not gonna lie, I teared up a bit (I'm in touch with my emotions, okay?!). And the CGI at the end was lights out good.

BUT

In my ever so humble and weird opinion, there *was* one thing missing: A cool Cisco t-shirt!

But that's okay. That's why we're here, to take a look at Cisco's badass collection in the 2nd half of the season, because Cisco is the man!

HOUSECLEANING

First of all, I was told in the comments of my last edition that THIS t-shirt:

Is not, in fact, Space Invaders. But is actually Astromash, a game for Mattel's Intellivision console. Thanks, stephensisk180!

Also, it would be much appreciated if anybody knows where you can purchase THIS t-shirt:

A fellow TV.com member, kimbarker982, was trying to buy it for her boyfriend for his birthday. Granted, that was over 6 months ago, but there's always next year.

Okay, onto the new t-shirts!

COLLECTION (Part 2)

Note: I'm just making up the names as I go. Some are obvious, others are just my weird take, so stay off my back, stephensisk180! ;)

SUPER MARIO TV BLOCKHEAD:

KEEP CALM AND HAN SHOT FIRST:

He did, too! Not freaking Greedo! Why, George Lucas, why?

THIS IS MY SPOT:

Sheldon Cooper, shout out!

CLASSIC CONSOLE CONTROLLERS:

I think I see an N64 controller in the bottom left! Man, I loved Super Smash Bros for that console. (Falcon Punch!)

ENTROPY HAPPENS:

It really does (thermodynamics, y'all!).

KIDROBOT:

DUCK IN A DUCKY?:

Sure, we'll go with that.

OLD STATIC-Y TV SCREENS:

Admittedly, not my best title.

UH... HELP ME OUT HERE, STEPHENSISK180:

North?

A NORMAL GREY T-SHIRT:

Rock that grey, Cisco! So flashy!

DINOSAURS, ROBOTS & ALIENS:

Gotta be my favorite of the bunch.

BURGERMAN:

Japanese mascots are the best.

SMOAK-ING HOT!!!:

Whoa! How did that get in there? My bad.

GOOGLE MAPS MARKER OF THE MILKY WAY:

PIRANHA PLANT IN A WARP PIPE:

Definitely a Mario fan. I love this dude.

CHRISTMAS TIME:

OKAY, I'M POSITIVE THIS TIME - SPACE INVADER SHIRT (WITH BLACK CANARY):

Haha! Love that one.

And finally...

WHAT CAN ONLY BE DESCRIBED AS... LIGHTSABER DUELLING NARWHALS!:

Nar Wars, baby!

------

WHAT A COLLECTION!

If you average it out, Cisco almost wore a different/awesome t-shirt every week. The Lion and the Witch have got nothin' on Cisco's wardrobe!

What cool new t-shirts will we see next season? Will there be a Tardis-t at some point? Maybe a Pokemon? Am I still the only one who cares?

Stay tuned for future fashion updates, Flash fans!
41 Comments
Follow this Show
Members