The Flintstones

Ann Margrock Presents

Aired Friday 8:30 PM Sep 19, 1963 on ABC

• Ann-Margrock Presents Viva Bedrock!

Best classic Flintstone episode, simply because of Annie. Annie Margrock (that's Ann-Margret to us). The credits deserve a zero-minus (0-) for not just only forgetting to credit her by her name Ann-Margret in the credits, but not crediting her as "Special Guest Star: ANN-MARGRET as Ann-Margrock" Her animation wasn't bad at all, in fact Ann's animated stone-age image was beautiful, and her voice, I could picture her own live action self in every scene she was in as Ann-Margrock, especially with her singing two beautiful hits such as "My Littlest Lamb is Asleep" & "I Love You, But I Ain't Gonna Be Your Fool!" This episode is quite an entertainer whether you're a fan of Ann-Margret, Flinstones, or if you're like me, an Elvis Presley fan who digs Ann-Margret and remembers her in her role of Rusty Stevens in Elvis & Ann's famous MGM movie from 1964, "Viva Las Vegas". Why was she not credited in the credits? But as long as you and I know that that really WAS Ann-Margret using her voice and being practically herself in that episode, that alone is credit enough.