The Flintstones

Christmas Flintstone

Aired Friday 8:30 PM Dec 25, 1964 on ABC

• Hoping to earn some extra money for Christmas presents, Fred takes a temporary job at Macyrock's department store which eventually leads to him playing Santa Claus. Little does Fred realize that this Christmas will be one he will never forget.

The only holiday themed episode of The Flintstones is very fun and entertaining from start to finish. People of all ages will certainly enjoy the terrific songs, watching Fred playing jolly old St. Nick and the very funny scenes and dialouge throught the episode. This episode works on every level. Definitely make it a part of your list of movies and shows to see at Christmas.

• A classic!

Four years after the series began, they finally got around to showing a Christmas epiasode. I love episode very much, I don't care if cavemen celebrate Christmas. If the cavemen of BC comic strip can celebrate Christmas, why not The Flintstones? Fred need extra money so at the department store, he became Santa Claus to all the children of Bredrock. Check out the store he'd sing called "Dino Saves Christmas." Then Fred was called to the North Pole to help Santa out. This is one of the best episode ever! A ture classic that keep showing uyyear after year. I saw it recently on the Cartoon Network. I hope to see it again.