"Hollyrock, Here I come" was recorded May 20, 1960, and originally aired Dec. 2, 1960.
These are my comments and questions about the episode:
1. The 1960 theme song and opening credits are played.
2. The girls fly out of Rockville Airport (This one of numerous early episodes to mention the town of Rockville. Presumably Bedrock didn't have an airport yet.)
3. Betty reminds Barney to feed the cat, which we have never seen!
4. Fred went to Public School 158 for elementary school.
5. While in Hollyrock, the girls eat at the Brown Fedora, obviously a parody of Hollywood restaurant the Brown Derby.
6. "The Frogmouth"'s producer is named J.B. The character himself is named Bill.
7. At the end, Wilma gets a fur coat, which she has to return to the store.