The Flintstones

ABC (ended 2001)

virginia17

The Flintstones Fan Reviews (96)

• One of my favorite childhood shows.

When I was little, 'The Flintstones' was one of my favorite shows that was on Cartoon Network and I would watch it every time I got the chance. My parents stopped having cable when I was 5 but then got it back later when I was 6 so I started watching it again and I loved watching in daily. I seriously think that 'The Flintstones' and 'Scooby-Doo' are the 2 best shows that Hanna Barbara ever made. 'The Flintstones' has always been a hilarious show. It has always cracked me up how Barney would make Fred mad and how Fred would get angry at Barney. They where kind of reminded me of Earnie and Bert from 'Sesame Street'. XD It's also funny how the charactors use animals and such for different objects like a porcupine for a comb or an elephant for a vaccume cleaner and the animal would comment on how hard it was. The series got better and better as it went along. It introduced more enjoyable charactors like Pebbles and Bamm Bamm plus it got a better intro and outro. I don't think anything ever made this show go downhill, not even the Great Gazoo even though some Flintstones fans hate him. I don't think 'The Jetsons' could ever be any funnier the 'The Flintstones' and I think 'The Flintstones' is pretty much a tie with 'The Simpsons' in my opinion.