The Flintstones

ABC (ended 2001)

TVvuer69

The Flintstones Fan Reviews (100)

• I love The Flintstones. It's one of my favorite cartoons ever. My favorite character is Bamm Bamm Rubble. But all of the characters were so cool.

Fred Flintstone is funny in every episode. And so is Barney Rubble. Actually, Fred, Barney, and Wilma, were the three best cartoon characters and they were always so funny together. I didn't care much about Betty Rubble. She was o.k. but they didn't do much with her. They did more with Dino than they did with Betty. My favorite character ever is Bamm Bamm Rubble. The worlds strongest boy. He made me laugh so hard every time he was on the show. It was funny how, since they lived in the stone age, they used dinosaurs and other prehistoric creatures as things like can openers and phones and even the shower. It was a mammoth who sprayed water on Fred. This had to be the best cartoon ever. But I hated that stupid alien, The Great Gazoo. That character was annoying and I never liked watching the show when he was in it. That was really the only thing that I didn't like about the show. Everything else about it was great.