The Flintstones

Samantha

Aired Friday 8:30 PM Oct 22, 1965 on ABC

• Bewitched!

"Bewitched" made it's debut just as "The flintstones" is saying good-by after six seasons. The episode has Sammatha and Darrin Steavens in aminated form. While Darrin was away, Sammantha along with Wilma, Betty, Pebbles and Bamm Bamm went camping just as Fred and Barney are sneaking around. In 1971, a Partridge Family episode with Danny and Keith in the same situation as Fred and Barney, but with different results. I though this episde works much better than "Ann Margrock Present." Fred and Barney are being scared by everything that Sam has thrown at them. I love this different kind of episode.
  • Great combination of 2 funny shows!

Flintstones was never my favorite show, but I always got a lot of laughs out of it. However, when I saw this episode, I loved it! Bewitched is one of my all-time favorite shows, and it was great to see the Stephens family guest star via combining that plot with the Flintstones' plot. The episode used Flintstones to create a new episode of Bewitched, because the magic theme was strong. Both series have the issues between male and female positions in society, and that idea was carried extremely well into this episode. Overall, it was great, and that's all I can say.