The Flintstones

The Flintstone Flyer

Aired Friday 8:30 PM Sep 30, 1960 on ABC

• Funny

2.5
    This is one of the funny epsiodes that set the tone for the series-Fred and Barney trick their wives so they can go bowling or Whatever but get caught and have to run for their lives. Wilma and Betty are not domestically abused wives only deceived wives. Peek A boo Camera and the Convention. How long do they stay mad? Well in the epsiode where their hsubands are arrested for playing cards and neglecting their babies, fred admits theywives will get over it, in about six months!

• The skies the limit.

The first episode of "the Flintstones" is one of the best of the series. fred and Barney invented the flyer, a helicopter to fly them anywhere they go. But when Betty and Willma wanted to go the opera, fred fakes an illness to that they could go bowling. If I had a choice, I choose opera over bowling. anyway, I like this episode of "the Flintstones." It's one of the best episodes of the series. Usually, the first episode is the best and this here is no exception. the amination is a little bit primative, but I love the episode. It flies.
  • Barney invents a helicopter which Fred names the Flintstone Flyer. They use it to escape from Wilma and Betty and a trip to the opera.

6.7
    I do not know where else to place these comments. I had originally put them in the forums of TVtome.com, but that whole site and its forums were deleted two months ago. So now I am trying again.
    These are my comments about "The Flintstone Flyer.
    1. It has the 1960 opening theme.
    2. It features the first appearance by Arnold.
    3. The opera is unnamed, but it is probably one by Richard Wagner.
    4. Fred works for Rockhead & Quarry Cave Construction.
    5. The music that is playing during the Flintstone Flyer scenes is The Man on the Flying Trapeze.
    6. Fred drinks Coconut Koola.