"The Rockingbird" was recorded May 31, 1960, and originally aired Jan. 6, 1961.
These are my comments and questions:
1. The 1960 theme and opening credits are used.
2. Fred and Wilma went to Boulder Beach for their honeymoon.
3. Fred mentions his high school graduation. That, of course, is contradicted in later episodes in which you learn he never finished high school.
4. The teenagers all like Hot Lips Hannigan from the episode which aired Oct. 7, 1960. The continuity is right in this case.
5. For those of you who can correct the cast list, the first girl's name is "Dreamstuff."
6. Another appearance by "The Colonel." He keeps talking about "that Georgia boy." The Colonel in this case is obviously a parody of Elvis's "Colonel"; however, Presley was from Tennessee. So who is the "The Colonel" referring to?