The Flintstones

The Man Called Flintstone

Aired Friday 8:30 PM Apr 25, 1966 on ABC

• The Flintstones Meets James Bond!

Fred is called by the government to go after an evil organization called The Grey Goose as he bears a distinct image of their top spy, Rock Slag. I liked the ways they uses to poke fun of the spy genre, particularly the James Bond films, which is what made the film entertaining to watch. The spy sequences were definitely the most fun to watch. As for regular Flintstones comedy, it could have been a lot funnier, as the traditional slapstick that made The Flintstones hilarious really gets tired after a while. I also could have done without the musical numbers, which drags the pacing down, especially the ones sung by Pebbles and Bamm Bamm.

Final consensus- The Man Called Flintstone is entertaining in poking fun at 007, but it could have been a lot better in making a strong Flintstones movie.
  • When top agent Rock Slag (who resembles Fred) is put out of commission, his organization recruits Fred and has him take Slag's mission: To go to Eurock and capture the evil mastermind, Green Goose.

"The Flintstones: The Man Called Flintstones(Movie)"

This was a very interesting tv movie.

When top agent Rock Slag (who resembles Fred) is put out of commission, his organization recruits Fred and has him take Slag's mission: To go to Eurock and capture the evil mastermind, Green Goose. Fred agrees, not knowing the dangers of the mission he is undertaking. Not only are enemy spies out to eliminate him, but he has to keep his wife and friends from learning his secret.

This is 100% percent good quality!! It was funny, interesting, and well done. This Flintstones movie was a 10/10. Bravo Flintstones!! Bravo!!
  • In my opinion, this is a classic Flintstone film that will live on for years to come

I really enjoyed this movie. The song at the beginning and end of the film was great. This movie had everything you can expect from the Flintstones: action, suspense, comedy, romance, and good songs. This movie was downright thrilling. Though I was too young to understand the dialogue when I first saw it, the pictures I saw made things much more clear. When I saw it when I was older, I was able to understand more of the dialogue and that allowed me to enjoy the film more. I must say, there were a few things I didn't expect in the film (like who the villians true identity was), but I still enjoyed seeing this picture.
  • The Best flintstone movie:aminated or Live Action!

Welcome to 1966, the flintstones feature movie has just come out. That the same year that theior Tv series has been cancelled by ABC. Fred Flintstone becomes a secret agent to catchg, The Green Goose. A crediable villain who is better than the villains Fred faced in his TV series. One song in the mnovie "Someday," was probaby the best song that I ever heard, but that wan't nominated for Best song at the Academy Awards. It should be. that movie has just came off the 1965-1966 season, which I called it's best season of the series and I didn't say that because the great Kazoo was in it. The music score was better and the situations were much better in past years. It's too bad that ABC didn't renew the series for the 1966-67 season. By then all cartoons were exited to Saturday morning. As for the movie, I like it very much. the best Flintstone movie, Aminated or Live Action.