The Flintstones

The Man Called Flintstone

Aired Friday 8:30 PM Apr 25, 1966 on ABC

• The Best flintstone movie:aminated or Live Action!

Welcome to 1966, the flintstones feature movie has just come out. That the same year that theior Tv series has been cancelled by ABC. Fred Flintstone becomes a secret agent to catchg, The Green Goose. A crediable villain who is better than the villains Fred faced in his TV series. One song in the mnovie "Someday," was probaby the best song that I ever heard, but that wan't nominated for Best song at the Academy Awards. It should be. that movie has just came off the 1965-1966 season, which I called it's best season of the series and I didn't say that because the great Kazoo was in it. The music score was better and the situations were much better in past years. It's too bad that ABC didn't renew the series for the 1966-67 season. By then all cartoons were exited to Saturday morning. As for the movie, I like it very much. the best Flintstone movie, Aminated or Live Action.