Barney asks Wilma if he can use Freds drink.But,Wilma gave the drink to Barney without asking Fred.Fred goes to Barneys house.Notices he drunk Oil.Then a cap hit him and then he fainted.Once,Fred finally wakes up.He got a nice voice.And singing that annoys his neighborhood.And now,The neighbors start to look all over for Fred.
This episode starts with Barney accidently clonking Barney in the head with a bottle, and then Fred makes the "err, denal deral cahhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhh noise." Then afterwords he becomes "Frederick" and starts talking in a fancy voice and acting all uptight. Hilarity ensues. Then when Wilma calls the doctor, he's unfortunitly a vet! My thoughts of this episode are that this is probably my favorite episode of the entire series and it's what got me into the show, I also enjoyed Betty's "Put a fence around Fred!" line and the dope of the vet that comes to visit. Almost anyone who watches this episode will love it.
Originally recorded May 9, 1960, and aired Oct. 28, 1960. The most famous of the first-season episodes.
1. Everyone is worried about Fred being hit on the head with a bottle. But what about his drinking the car polish? No one mentions that, and that probably affected him. No wonder his personality changed--he was probably hallucinating!
2. Wilma talks about New Year's Eve.
3. You learn that Barney's and Betty's full names are Bernard and Elizabeth. Their full names are never mentioned again.
4. The 1960 theme and opening are played.
5. Fred reads Percy Bysse Shelley's sonnets and sings a butchered version of the opera Don Pasquale.
6. The elephant is named Trixie.
7. The first of numerous episodes in which Wilma wants a fur coat.
Please read the following before uploading
Do not upload anything which you do not own or are fully licensed to upload. The images should not contain any sexually explicit content, race hatred material or other offensive symbols or images. Remember: Abuse of the TV.com image system may result in you being banned from uploading images or from the entire site – so, play nice and respect the rules!