The Following

Chapter Two

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Jan 28, 2013 on FOX

• Chapter Two

Chapter Two was a phenomenal follow up to pilot of The Following. I really enjoyed watching because the story was well written and had many twists and turns and surprises. The character development was very good and the plot progression was well paced and captivating. There are many levels and a lot of depth to the series so far. This series takes a unique perspective on the subject matter. I liked how everything played out so far and I certainly look forward to watching what happens next!!!!!!!!!
  • Intrigued

This episode was much better than the pilot, less caricatural, more subtle, the acting was way better (thanks god they get rid of that cop girl), and i like where it's going between the guru and Bacon. He's creating a heros by creating a story around him, all of them are part of the creation, that's make more sense for a cult, they have a goal: twisted art performance. I want to see more !
  • better then the first epi

better then the first epi starting to like this hope it gets a chance to grow.
  • The Following.

I have loved this show from watching "Inside The Following" This show only after 2 episode's just gets better. I also love the flashbacks which tells us how we came to 2013, brilliant writing. Love It, also a fan of Edgar Alan Poe, though Poe wasn't a serial killer.
  • Just checked my doors to make sure they were locked

Maybe I don't watch enough of these type of shows but this show is intense for me. Will it attract a "following" with such a dark theme and people being killed each week? No themes of hope or redemption? I guess I am hooked myself but I won't be able to sleep for awhile. Sure makes a difference watching it on the dvr and not having to watch commercials too.
  • chapter two