A The Following Community
Monday 9:00 PM on FOX (Returning January 2015)
Discussion
Mar 03, 2014
The Following "Fly Away" Review: The Joe is Back!
Fly Away review - "The Joe is Back!"
staff
General Show Discussion
Discuss the show: The Following

Join in on the The Following general show discussion.

staff
Discussion
Feb 05, 2014
The Following: "Trust Me" Or Adventures in Stupidity!

If you actually think The Following is a good show, you really shouldn't read the rest of this post.
However, if you are like me and actually rooted for the bad guys in the first season because the FBI were soooooooooo bad at their jobs, then carry on reading

I should also point out that I will probably swear a lot!

Oh how I have missed this show, the only really "its so bad, its good" show that I watch.

Before getting into the newest episode I should probably recap the previous episodes very quickly.

Hardy has left the FBI, but is somehow qualified to teach people about serial killers - how the f*ck this happened I will never know, I mean if he was teaching a "How NOT to hunt a serial killer" I could understand, but this?

ANYWAY, Hardy suspects that Joe Carroll is alive and has ...Read more
Follow this Show
Members
Episode 15 Season 2
Forgive
Aired
Episode 14 Season 2
Silence
Aired
Episode 13 Season 2
The Reaping
Aired
Episode 12 Season 2
Betrayal
Aired
Episode 11 Season 2
Freedom
Aired

The Following stars Kevin Bacon as retired FBI agent Ryan Hardy, who is called in to deal with serial killer Joe Carroll (James Purefoy), who he captured nine years ago. While Carroll is trapped in prison, he has spent the last nine years using the Internet to recruit an army of like-minded killers to carry out his objectives... and only Ryan can stop him.

moreless