A The Following Community
Monday 9:00 PM on FOX (Returning January 2015)
Story
Sep 11, 2014
The Following: Possible Season 3 Outline, Episodes 3 + 4
More possible outlines for season 3 of The Following
Story
Sep 04, 2014
The Following: Possible Season 3 Outline, Episodes 1 + 2
The job of showrunner for season 3 is up for grabs - here's what I'd do if I was in charge.
Story
Aug 31, 2014
I Shall Save Thee!!! An Outline For Season 3 Of The Following.
So Jennifer Johnson quit after 3 months as the new showrunner on The Following - so they are gonna need some help
staff
ruh-roh
Aug 29, 2014
The Following's New Showrunner Leaves After Three Months on the Job
Jennifer Johnson was originally stepping in for series creator Kevin Williamson.
staff
are you still alive?
Jul 27, 2014
Comic-Con 2014: The Complete List of Sunday's TV Panels, Including Sons of Anarchy, Supernatural, and More
Here's a look at what's happening on the final day of this year's event.
staff
not like it's gonna help...
Jun 17, 2014
The Following Hires a New Showrunner to Replace Kevin Williamson
Williamson is moving on to preside over his new CBS show Stalker.
Story
Apr 30, 2014
The Following "Forgive" OR Tell Me Its Over... Please
The meh end to a meh season
Story
Apr 30, 2014
Ryan & Joe: A Buddy Cop Dramedy
I watched The Following. I did. I promise. I saw the plot unfold. I saw characters die and undie. I know what happened — but in the end, I have no idea what happened.

The finale, full of anticlimactic moments, revealed one thing: this show might be better as a serial killer & former FBI agent buddy cop dramedy. As Ryan and Joe continue to not kill each other — despite that being a main plot point of the season — they then unrealistically worked together after saving one another. Again. Following? (unintentional bad pun)

It turned out to be one of the better moments of the season, the two actors playing off of one another with a common purpose: to walk into the most obvious trap that could be set by the twins.

If the show is going to continue to be completely ridiculous, let's see more of that. Use Joe as ...Read more
staff
forgive and let's just forget
Apr 29, 2014
The Following Season 2 Review: Guess Who's Coming to Dinner
Season 2 was better than Season 1, but it never lived up to the promise of what could have been.
Story
Apr 23, 2014
The Following: "Silence" OR Time to Go to Mass Mr. Hardy
Joe sets his endgame in motion, Claire continues to have bad hair
Follow this Show
Members
Episode 15 Season 2
Forgive
Aired
Episode 14 Season 2
Silence
Aired
Episode 13 Season 2
The Reaping
Aired
Episode 12 Season 2
Betrayal
Aired
Episode 11 Season 2
Freedom
Aired

The Following stars Kevin Bacon as retired FBI agent Ryan Hardy, who is called in to deal with serial killer Joe Carroll (James Purefoy), who he captured nine years ago. While Carroll is trapped in prison, he has spent the last nine years using the Internet to recruit an army of like-minded killers to carry out his objectives... and only Ryan can stop him.

moreless