The Following Forums

Monday 9:00 PM on FOXBetween Seasons

Am I the only one?

elthandiel

[1]May 7, 2013
    • level: 3

Am I the only one that thinks this show is incredibly ridiculous but can't help myself? I just finished watching it, and I kinda know I should hate it, but I find that I'm loving every moment. Any thoughts?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Gislef

[2]May 7, 2013
    • level: 100
    You might read the staff review columns, where a lot of people say pretty much the same thing...

voovvz

[3]Jul 2, 2013

elthandiel wrote:

Am I the only one that thinks this show is incredibly ridiculous but can't help myself? I just finished watching it, and I kinda know I should hate it, but I find that I'm loving every moment. Any thoughts?

I have watched all 15 episodes and I have never seen such a dumbed down show before.

It is impossible to take it seriously.

It is like they assume the viewer only have 2 braincells and accepts everything they show them, eventhough it is both very predictable and dumbed down.

This show gets a 2/10 from me, only reason it is not a 1/10 is Kevin Bacon he is the only one that can act

voovvz

[4]Mar 12, 2014

YES!

Season 2 is so much better, they really made a good one this time Cool

Alydarbaby

[5]Apr 26, 2014
    • level: 6

How many TV shows are we supposed to take seriously? Personally I find reality to be somewhat boring. I think season 2 is better than one. I liked one but I think they have improved. I don't know if Carroll will survive this season and frankly as much as I like the actor I think they need to move on to another storyline if they want this show to have longer legs.

mylok

[6]Apr 28, 2014
    • level: 11
    Yeah I like Season 2 more than Season 1. And yes this show is ridiculous, especially how the FBI acts and how the Followers kill the people in public places in almost every Episode. But I enjoy watching it because it's funny from time to time, a real Guilty Pleasure if you want. The Blacklist for example is ridiculous as well but not funny at all. That's the reason I canceled it and still watch The Following.