The Following Forums

Monday 9:00 PM on FOXIn Season

The recurring theme

olijon

[1]Mar 12, 2013
    • level: 9

The team gets a hot lead. The team sends Hardy, sometimes plus one. The team doesn't send backup. Hardy doesn't request backup. The bad guys get away because Hardy can't stop them alone.

This is all there is and it's kinda boring in the long run.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

exitgalaxy

[2]Mar 12, 2013
    • level: 4

It seemed at the start that Hardy was doing this because he wasn't part of the FBI and would just go out alone but he has beendeputizednow.

IanGolding

[3]Mar 25, 2013
    • level: 5
    it is getting a bit predictable, when the FBI agent got kidnapped why did only 2 people go and try to find him? where was all the back up? why was the firearm trained agent firing wildly at the kidnappers? why didn't they radio for road blocks, it was like "oh no, they've driven around the corner we've lost them...", and as for people just turning up and killing swat officers and stealing their clothes..please..

olijon

[4]Mar 26, 2013
    • level: 9

They did it once more! Claire was in imminent danger and who do they send? Kevin Bacon all on his own.

This show got bad in episode 2 and has since managed to get worse ever since. This is the last time I watch, it's simply too frustrating and dumb.

doctorwho747

[5]Mar 26, 2013
    • level: 5
    IanGolding wrote:
    it is getting a bit predictable, when the FBI agent got kidnapped why did only 2 people go and try to find him? where was all the back up? why was the firearm trained agent firing wildly at the kidnappers? why didn't they radio for road blocks, it was like "oh no, they've driven around the corner we've lost them...", and as for people just turning up and killing swat officers and stealing their clothes..please..

Well for one Ryan and Parker were already out on their own when they went to Mike's hotel, not to mention this was right after this new agent Nick basically benched them. But once the two realized what happened they did call Nick and through some help from the cameras Ryan figured out where the car was at the pier so Nick told them to go and even though he didn't say the words he sent back up. Now it takes a little time for a team of agents to assemble, get to where they need to go and set up road blocks. But Ryan and Parker were all set to go and closer to the pier, and that is why they were alone. And if you have ever watched a tv show or movie before, you would know that the cops or back up NEVER come until after the the bad guys are killed or escape, just like what happened in that episode. Now as for the "Firearm trained agent firing wildly" I'm not sure which one of them you meant so ill answer about both. If you meant Ryan I don't see what you are talking about. He fired at the killers just as they were about to kill Mike, and he didn't fire wildly he took down six of them.
    Now I'm thinking you were probably meaning Parker, she was outside and surprised at the killers running to the car, she saw them at took the shots while running, which I imagine makes it harder to shoot as accurately than a standing position. Still she tried and than tried to shoot the car to disable it also while running so I don't see what your complaint is? What do you think she should have done just let them go without at least trying to stop them?