The Following

Guilt

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Mar 25, 2013 on FOX

• HANNA

Hi ,

Can you explain me , why they throw in a musical at the end with "Allahu Akbar" being repeated !!
  • Guilt

Guilt was a superb and very entertaining episode of The Following. I really enjoyed watching because there was a lot of character growth and plot development. There was action, drama, intrigue and suspense. I liked how everything played out. It was interesting to see how Joey was dealing with his situation. Claire made a decision that was surprising. I liked how everything played out and look forward to watching what happens next!!!!!!!!!!!

Love it
  • Everything that can go wrong.... happened !!!

OK.... so Molly is one of THEM.... and Claire is dumber than she seems.... and Kevin Bacon's character is turning out to be more and more silly.... well done writers and director!!! just someone answer me, why on earth did they throw in a musical at the end with "Allahu Akbar" (God is great in Arabic) being repeated over and over. That blasphemy was completely uncalled for and a sign of production-bankruptcy, at least in my view.... guess I'm done with show as well.
  • The Following

5.5
    Has he been going after Ryan even before Ryan knew about him?
  • And I'm..... outta here!

This episode was the last drop. The first couple of episodes were kind of interesting, and showed a glimmer of promise. Since then it went downhill fast. It's not quite the POS that Zero Hour was, but it's real close.

I'm done with it.
  • Good Golly It's Molly

you never know who's gonna be in the Game - at the end we saw that somehow Joe got his hooks into Ryan's last girlfriend Molly. No surprise that Claire joined the Gang - she had no choice; if they could find her in a motel in Nowheresville and kill all the protection detail, she sees that it's over for her - she can either die, join up, or get taken. Dun Dun Dun.....