The Following

The Poet's Fire

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Feb 04, 2013 on FOX

7.9
  • Losing interest fast

Ok the first episode of this show was amazing and I couldn't wait for more. Watching the second ep though I noticed a change it didn't have the same impact and awesome to it that the first ep had, now after this ep I can say the first ep was purely made to hook people in and now that they are people will keep watching on the sheer hope it will get better. It's not a hugely bad show it's something one could watch when nothing else is on. But honestly this is suppose to be a show about a cult of budding serial killers being masterminded by this smart suave serial killer who has a complete hold over them. But instead what we are getting is the mastermind back in jail, petty bullshit drama that more closely relates to tween highschool stuff (namely paul will and emma), a cliched top agent who is no longer on the job and has a drinking problem, and the main problem either having the FBI to useless to do simple tasks or having the genius mastermind and his followers be so stupid as to think that they would have never found emmas house IT'S HER MOTHERS FUCKING HOUSE of course they would find it, also its not a matter of they found it to soon the followers actually believed they FBI would never find it which is beyond stupid. Stop with the petty squabbles the love triangles the bullshit that should not be in a show about serial killers! Go back to the roots of the first episode the darkness the obvious complete control Joe has over his followers and the fast paced the first ep had, I'm watching each episode and it just feels like they aren't even trying (the FBI) there needs to be a more sense of urgentacy to them, lives are at stake.