The Forgotten

Designer Jane

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Jul 03, 2010 on ABC

5.6
  • A girl is killed in a charity event, while searching for her name, the team finds out much more including her killer and a twist of fate points the loaded gun at one of them.

This show was refreshing, it stuck with the plot line and was narrirated by the voice of the victim (which I do not find cheesy). How ever this episode did not feature the "and I would have gotten away with it if it weren't for you darn kids" ending. I was thrown for a loop when Alex's love interest was revealed to be Candace (not Lindsey who disappeared off the show), who until now seemed to be developing a relationship with Tyler. And I also found the fact that they did not mention Alex's daughter at all disturbing, or was I the only one to remember that she was found at the end of the regular season? They tiptoed about the issue when his friend asked how he was doing by not mentioning that she was kidnapped or rescued. I would love to see this show rescued as I believe that with character Maxine added and Linsey (who I felt was not believable) off where ever it could really be stronger. I also believe that it takes a few seasons for a show to "take off". Not all off us want to watch vampires and werewolves.