The Forgotten

Patient John

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Jan 12, 2010 on ABC

• A man is found in a sump of a family home that is directly behind a hospital parking lot. He was obviously dropped in there as he was bleeding to death and the individual who did it was hiding his involvement. The group investigates the mans identity.

I continue to have a problem with a number of the situations that keep coming up with this show. We have one character now losing her job over doing this work on the side. It's almost as if she forced her boss who was being a jerk to get her to quit. She didn't even bother to really explain what it was she was doing.

We have other characters continually risking their health and even their lives in situations where obviously the police should be involved with the investigations. Does this organization really investigate suspects once they actually ID the bodies? I think it would have been much better if they had had Russell much more involved in the cases once they identified the john and Jane Does.

This episode was somewhat entertaining, but the subject matter was really not compelling. The compelling part was the fact the man wanted to bring his family into the country. We never really found out what was happening other than they were going to bring the wife and kids to the country at the end. The way the story is told sort of makes the whole plot really irrelevant. They spent a lot of time trying to create a lot of wild goose chases with the different suspects they threw at you.

Unfortunately I don't think this show is going to make the changes it needs to make it to another season. I really enjoy the actors and their performances, but the vehicle leads a lot to be desired. Thanks for reading...