The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

As the Will Turns

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Apr 10, 1995 on NBC

• Will on the soaps

After an average episode this one was better and had more laughs. Hilary and Lisa become friends and Lisa starts some of Hilary's shopping habits. Will gets a job on a soap but it turns out to be something different when he finds out his character is actually gay. His reaction when that guy walks in is pretty funny. It makes perfect sense when Carlton is his agent. It's kind of similar when he was Ashley's agent. Meanwhile there is actually a second story to this episode when Phillp finds out his wife is doing a project with a professor. With Will being in the soap opera and how the situation with Viv, Phillp begins to think that she is cheating. This is of course is not true. I only wish there was a scene with Viv and the guy with either Phillp or Geoffrey over hearing their talks. I liked how the soap opera was filmed on a actual set. (It was probably the fresh prince one) I also enjoyed how the leading actress punched Will out. Other notables include the very start and end of this episode were funny. I also liked the scene with the security guard and Will.

A good episode that was better then the previous one.