The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

Cased Up

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Nov 11, 1991 on NBC

• I really like this episode!

A very funny surprisingly entertaining episode with a good plot. The episode features Will and Hilary's new boyfriend as a car accident takes the Banks' family and Eric. What I really like about this episode is the character of Phillip. We see him and his skills as a lawyer. We see him as a smart man unlike the way we are sometimes portrayed of him!

This has also gotta be one of the better one time characters. He was quite a likable character who had no hatred that the Banks' won the case. Good episode, good premise, great acting as usual and a lot of surprisingly funny moments with Jazz make for a heck of a good episode!
  • Will gets sued

This was a decent episode with some good moments. By Fresh Prince standards this was an average episode but still good. You get to see Phillp's skills as a lawyer. It's interesting to see is displayed. I liked how Phillp deafened Will even though the accident was his fault. The choice of Hilary's boyfriend was a good choice. It was probably her best boyfriend she had. I liked the Cosby show reference he made. One funny part is when Will said his insurance company is Yo Fault. I also enjoyed Will trying to cheer up the judge.
  • this was a good ep

in this ep of the fresh prince hilery meets this really nice man that is a spiting image of philp . and philp can wait for hilery to leave the house and he is glad that he met her. and will and jazz are hanging out and having a good time and will buys this car but it does not have insurance and will is backing out of the drive way when the man that hilery loves hits will car and wants to sue will and philp goes and defends will in court and wins the case and hilery breaks up with him
  • Case Closed

Hiliary meets an young and handsome dashing young man name Eric.Who also has an dream of becoming an lawayer someday liked Uncle Phil.Which Phil is pleased of course.When Hiliary and Eric,were heading out.With one simple accident in the car.This lead Eric to sue the banks for this.Will isn't too happy about this.At the court of course Eric begin to accuse Will for this.But than Phil ask his daughter to the stand.It reveals that it was Hiliary's fault well not really.Since she told Eric,to take off the glasses because they aren't so fashionable.Altough in his driver liscine it said that he needed to wear his glasses.

Clearly it was Hiliary fault,for telling Eric,to take off his glasses.She could've waited till they got to their date to have him take it off.
  • Cased Up

The court case is one of the funniest scenes in the whole series, the judge being hilarious, and Jazz’s lines in this episode are great such as “I’ve seen him chew but I’ve never seen him spit nothing out” and “I resent that” when mentioned that something smells like cheap cologne and fried chicken.

Will is also terrific in this episode such as his insurance company “Yo’ fault” and his court testimony. Hillary was also very good in the episode as was Carlton thinking he knew a suck-up like the lawyer, unaware that it was him he was thinking of, and Geoffrey’s line about the book.

Overall, this episode is very funny with a great plot, hilarious gags and the very entertaining judge.
  • Great episode

One of the best episode of this season. Always cool to see Jazz trowed out or in, this time it's both. Jefrey proving he's always fresh. Singning and dancing to OPP (by naty by nature). Will ride is great, i would love to have an antena like that. Quote: What's the name of your insurance company? Yafault!!!
  • I liked this episode it is really funny and good.

In this episode of the Fresh Prince of bel-air Hillary's new boyfriend who is played by Malcom Jamlal warner crashes into Will new car. Hillary's boyfriend sues will for doing damage to his car.

I really liked this episode. It was good and funny. Before the crash Will Starts dancing in front of his car while listining to loud music was really funny. There was a bunch of funny parts in this episode.

I liked this episode alot. It is one of my favorite episodes in the series. This episode is great and I reccomend that you watch it right away. If you are new to the series you should watch this episode because its episodes like this that make the Fresh Prince of Bel-air a good show. You have more of a chance of seeing this episode now because it is on the season 2 DVD. Go watch this episode now it is great.