The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

Eye, Tooth

Aired Monday 8:00 PM May 13, 1996 on NBC

• Star Trek episode

With the show winding down, it's time to get back what it normally does. Have one major story and and one minor one. Unlike in other times, both were good. I think it helped that both connected.

William Shatner is guest on Hilary's talk show. This brings out the dorky side of Carlton. He has always been kind of dirk this time it was taken to an extreme. It was funny how excited he got. William Shatner gets turned off by Carlton's enthusiasm. Will takes him out to avoid Carlton. Carlton eventually follows them and what follows was one of the most funniest moments of the series. What happened in the dentist room is something where I wonder if the producer tells the cast to just go with it and have fun. If that's the case then bravo to everyone. William Shatner did a really job in this episode. I only wished you would've seen the whole interview with Hilary. Before the show Hilary finds out that her show is being taken to New York. This takes a Will for a loop. How Hilary responds to Will is classic Hilary. Another funny moment is how Phillp tries to stop Ashley from going to New York. The fact that it never got serious is why this episode was good. I also liked how Phillp thinks he had a say in all of this. The only thing that would've been better is that if I was a Star Trek fan.
  • Famous actor william shatner comes to hilary's show and will shows him around as carroltin being obssed with wailliam shatner chases after him and knowing will and carroltin this isnt going to turn out well..

If you laugh out loud through most of the episodes then you would have no problem laughing at the combined comedy of will smith and william shatner. It sort of reminded us that some actors have a good and some what larger darkside, wich is some what hard for some directors to write and nice actors to play into a funny role but with their combined talents i m sure it was not a challenge for the fresh prince crew.Over all its smartly put togehter with the same fresh prince comedy that you know and love i highly reccomend you see this.