The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

Fresh Prince: The Movie

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Oct 10, 1994 on NBC

• I never knew that an episode depicting a never happened could be awesome

22 minutes that don't mean anything to the show but are downright hilarious. I loved how this episode turned out and how this was a unique storyline for the show. I love the different characters that the Banks' played and how hilarious the whole situation turned out to be. It even intimidated me and I found it, absolutely hilarious
  • A fake story

I have seen this episode a few times and I have come away disappointed each time. This time because I was reviewing it I decided to take a closer look at it. It was better but not as good as other episodes. I wish that the producers could've been more clearer that Will's story was fake. I also wish that the story would've had an ending. It was funny seeing those hicks and the Banks family dress up all country. What made this episode a little bit better was the the subtle signs that Will and Carlton's story were fake. It was good seeing Jazz get hooked in the story and that his talent (probably only talent) that he is good at poker. If this were another season this episode would be rated lower but since this episode was in season 5 a season that was not supposed to happen, it gets a 7.
  • Not really a movie, but just as good as one!

One of the best episodes yet of Fresh Prince. Will and Carlton know that they need to distract Jazz, so they tell a story about how Will witnessed a murder and got put in the witness protection program. AS he tells it though, he tells even more things that happen, like how Uncle Phil comes and scares him half to death, then yells at him for witnessing this murder. And not only was this episode cool and exciting to watch, but it was also very funny! There was no sub plot, but this episode was filled with so much adventure it didn't need one. And it was a really great story, that is for just making it up on the spot.
  • Tall Tale

This episode is funny mainly because of it's use of build up and storytelling style. It's funny just seeing both Will and Carlton go on telling a tall tale the more Jazz bets his chips and gets cleaned out. But just like Jazz we can't help but be invested in the story because of how facinating and ridiculous it is.

It great see Brad Garrett (Everybody Loves Raymond)play the few words bad guy who is both intimidating and funny. But most of all the funnest moments was seeing Will and his whole family relocated to a hick town, and all of them from Uncle Phil to Carlton are not what you would call happy campers. Down to the supprise ending when fantasy becomes a reality.
  • "If you were me you\'d be good-looking.\"

This was funny. From the beginning when Will woke up to Uncle Phil in his room to the end when Jazz scares Will. Even Jewel and Jazz\'s pottery lesson. One drawback was the lack of Geoffery. But it was good. Hil\'s letter was very funny. I am going to make words now and sprout random words.PICKLE! PIE! CUBIC ZIRCONIUM!! WALLA WALLA WASHINGTON! Elvarg the Magic Dragon... Lives by the sea... He spends his days eating folk... And dies occaisionally.... a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s. I\'m done.
  • Great story telling episode!

Will and Carlton tell Jazz a tale about a mob killing that Will witnessed back in Philly.

Will was supposedly put into the witness protection program, along with the rest of his Bel Air family.

At first Jazz isn't buying it, but the more Will tells the more Jazz believes.

In the end Will reveals that they are just messing with him.

Jazz comes back later that night in a mask dressed like a mobster.

I love this episode. It is really funny.
    I like it when Will gets stuck out in the country while in the witness protection program. He tells the man in charge that he is a city boy and likes to go dancing. Later another man that lives in the country with him asks him "So you like to go dancing?"
    It is hilarious!