The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

Geoffrey Cleans Up

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Jan 20, 1992 on NBC

• music of this episode

5.5
    Does anybody knows the name of the melody(piano) at the begining of the episode, when Geoffrey is having the tea?
  • The plot of the episode didn't drive me

Remember that episode from season 1 "Kiss my Butler" where Geoffrey finds himself being put up with a woman. That was funny because everything became lucky for Geoffrey whereas here, he actually falls in love. Does that sound stupid to anyone else!?!? I love Geoffrey as a character but making him fall in love in this episode made him lose his touch. Also what is it with all these one time girl characters. They all annoy me!

Not really a must see- Gotta say season 2 is a great disappointment compared to the first
  • Geoffrey finds a women

This was a good episode. It's not often you get to see a Geoffrey episode and I liked that they did it. I liked that they both genuinely liked each other. While Geoffrey has grown up since the pilot, you see how much he is attached to his job. You also see how much he cares about statuses. I admire him for that. I liked how Will tries to help but does not provide much help. His song to try to cheer him up was funny. The second story with Phillp was funny. I liked all of his hair combinations. The best one is when Geoffrey came in and said Dinner is served A-wop-ba-baloo-bop-a-wop-bam-boom." This was a good episode with two good story lines.
  • this was a good ep

in this ep of the fresh prince jeffery falls in love with lady and they go out for dinner and they hit it off big time and on the way back to her house jeffery thinks the whole time she is a made but turns out she owns the house and is very wealthy he gets turned off by that and he does not see her for while but he decideds to go back and meet her again this was a very good ep i thought it had some laughs when will was giving jeffery advice this was a good ep
  • this episode is good

the premise: geoffry falls for a niegboor that says that shes a butler like him but he finds that she is a rich billoinare: i like this episode becuase it shows dat goeffry has character not to go with a women becuase she as will says "shes got money out the wazoo" and that doesnt matter to him becuase he has self respect will has some funny lines such as the the harmonica song this one is well writen becuase a 3 rate underwritten show could not do this but overral one is good but not as good as it could have been 8.5 good but could have more substance
  • Geoffrey Cleans Up

This is a fantastic Geoffrey plots with classic scenes such as Geoffrey doing the complete opposite of Will’s advice making it obvious he was interested, complimenting her and using the “p” word and the thoughts running through Geoffrey and his new girl’s heads while what they say are a little less forward (Late? I’m so sorry…yahoo)

This also develops Geoffrey’s character where he becomes less concerned with class and just decides to be happy with who he’s with though the couple do have their problems since one lies about what they do and the other is well aware of their differences though both these are resolved before the end of the episode and many gags are made about these.